Game of Thrones

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Did you see Nymeria working that whip? Looked so badass even though in the books her talent is with knives and Obara is the one skilled with the whip.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
is that thing really going to make me click through five different pages filled with crap and ads (which are blocked thank fuck) to read that list? Nope :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You're lazy.

Also it's Bran, Tyrion, Daenerys, Arya and Jon. The 5 everyone would've thought of as well.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's a trap, they're all going to die in the first chapter of the next book, :monster:. Here's how it'll go.

Lord Commander!Jon will go back north to find the new leader of the white walkers, which is tree god!Bran. Jon kills Bran, Bran's doge eats Jon, takes a shit which mutates into a giant walking shit-god, the new deity beyond the wall. Tyrion and Dany end up sexing, Arya is pissed off because she's forever alone and skewers them both (during the act, off course), then gets eaten by dragons. THE END

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
It's a trap, they're all going to die in the first chapter of the next book, :monster:. Here's how it'll go.

Lord Commander!Jon will go back north to find the new leader of the white walkers, which is tree god!Bran. Jon kills Bran, Bran's doge eats Jon, takes a shit which mutates into a giant walking shit-god, the new deity beyond the wall. Tyrion and Dany end up sexing, Arya is pissed off because she's forever alone and skewers them both (during the act, off course), then gets eaten by dragons. THE END

Orly? When did you start writing fan fics? :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_n6wn8ryzXM1qewacoo1_500.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_njf5i2iu291s2791bo1_250.gif

tumblr_njf5i2iu291s2791bo2_250.gif

Pedro Pascal said:
My last day was, like, staring out at the Adriatic Sea with Lena Headey. It was a bit righteous and selfish of me, but I got out of costume and I jumped into the water, and everybody was like, “Fuck you, dude.” They had to keep working and it was really warm. And the water was just begging to be jumped into. It was crystal blue and perfect day. And we were on this, kind of like, pier. So I had this, like, really really long running start where I just got to sprint towards the water and then just like, dive in. And I’m like you know, like a fish. Whee! Whee! And they were all like, “You fucking asshole.”

Ghost X

GRRM said:
"People are going to die who don't die in the books, so even the book readers will be unhappy. So everybody better be on their toes. David and D.B. are even bloodier than I am."

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
He says that as if killing characters in the the t.v. series that are still alive in the books is something new and hasn't been done since season 2.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
As much as every fibre in my being wants to watch them, I'm not. My expectations will be way too high and then I could end up disappointed. Ah, such is the life of a GoT fanatic. :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I finally watched the last 3 episodes.

Some folks at my work are gonna do a thing when the new season starts, so now I can get in on that goodness and whatnot. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Top Bottom