Game of Thrones

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
A short clip from Season 6 featuring Davos was shown on Conan. Not that spoilerish, and it's a scene with saw hints of in the trailer.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
OH MY LORD look at this new 2 minute long trailer aaaaaah

Tyrion IS releasing the dragons! oh man this footage I'm so fucking excited. :awesome:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
GODDAMMIT FLARE YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

I am SO fucking excited all over again! :excited:

I'll go through it and do a frame by frame like last time, and post pictuars :monster:

EDIT:

BTW, totally called it on Tyrion going down to meet the dragons. :awesome:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Alright, time for Lith's frame by frame for the 2nd official GoT trailer!!

As per usual, spoilers out the wazoo under the cut.

Things getting a bit tense up North with the Night's Watch.
Cfx3m2wWcAE065S.jpg:large

Cfx3uInWwAAFUf0.jpg:large

Tormund, who doesn't look like he's at the Wall anymore.
Cfx35S6W8AAAAOd.jpg:large

Meanwhile, in Mereen, it looks like Tyrion is about to deal out some justice to some Sons of the Harpy.
Cfx3_esW4AAvLUq.jpg:large

Cfx4U9VW8AAFkm-.jpg:large

Jaime, losing patience with the High Sparrow.
Cfx4crrWwAAUfc1.jpg

Melisandre at the Wall. Doesn't look so distraught now, does she?
Cfx4jlWWcAABU44.jpg:large

Drogon, coming back for Mummy.
Cfx4zBQW8AE-hBM.jpg:large

Cfx44V3WIAACTcZ.jpg:large

Some new shots of Bran.
Cfx5EdyWIAEOB9j.jpg:large

Cfx5R8MWQAEU4D2.jpg:large

Dany, presumably with the Dosh Khaleen, because it's nothing but women in these shots. No idea what's actually happening though.
Cfx5fu9XEAAgOsj.jpg:large

Cfx5lOmWEAA5m9c.jpg:large

Cfx58WiWEAAiHQf.jpg:large

Some Hannibal Lecter shit going on at the Hall of Faces.
Cfx6B9ZWEAAlZpu.jpg:large

Cfx6LWhWcAAbYdh.jpg:large

Our Queen in the North, looking badass in her Stark ensemble.
Cfx6VWCW4AEvYCH.jpg:large

Ramsay, looking a bit lonely.
Cfx6cSgWsAIiE2r.jpg:large

Nice shot of Sansa, looking ominous.
Cfx6n_IXIAUG2v4.jpg:large

Dinner with the Freys! Hopefully this one is better than the last. They're mostly Lannister men btw.
Cfx63rCWwAA6LdV.jpg:large

Cfx7AG6W8AEDfCx.jpg:large

Littlefinger, looking uneasy.
Cfx7HaMWcAAKT9K.jpg:large

Cfx7OxvWEAAtvhL.jpg:large

Jorah's greyscale intensifies.
Cfx7U7KWcAA86zq.jpg:large

Margaery and Loras in black cells.
Cfx7hl_XIAEyHqO.jpg:large

Cfx7nZoXEAAE9AL.jpg:large

Cfx7xeHW8AE8jC6.jpg:large

Davos, with a STARK banner behind him.
Cfx7_CnWEAEoLmM.jpg

A field of burning flayed men.
Cfx8GQNWIAA_SAc.jpg

A new red priestess enters the fray in Mereen!
Cfx8N5BXEAAo8I4.jpg

Cfx8WknWQAEmgPk.jpg

Jaime, in Lannister armor, presumably at Riverrun.
Cfx8eXiXIAEU8iI.jpg

MOAR TOWER OF JOY GOODNESS.
Cfx8jBWWwAAhcEZ.jpg

Cfx8q4bWwAEt1aF.jpg

Someone approaches the High Sparrow while he prays.
Cfx8x5BWQAA8Lgk.jpg

Don't know what's happening heer, but they're gettin ded real fast. :monster:
Cfx87IWW4AAiCB3.jpg

Nice shot of Ser Robert Strong. I think it's Jaime in the shot with him, because the hair looks shorter than Cersei's.
Cfx9O9tWIAAfg5C.jpg

Asha/Yara goodness.
Cfx9TZIW8AAO4hf.jpg

Cfx9XVZWcAAuzFP.jpg

Jaime and Mace Tyrell with Tyrell troops at the Sept of Baelor. Note the decorative feather on Mace's helmet.

MOAR WHITE WALKERS!
Cfx99lrWEAEeiQg.jpg

Cfx-Dv7WcAQUfRj.jpg

Davos. Can't tell what the sigils are in the background behind him.
Cfx-ajtWwAA7Vle.jpg

MOAR WHITE WALKERS.
Cfx-gakW4AAYwEv.jpg

Cfx-zO1WIAEf7hd.jpg

Sam and Gilly.
Cfx-3DgWIAAYjFJ.jpg

The Three-eyed Raven. This terrain almost looks similar to what you see in the Tower of Joy flashbacks!
Cfx-8qnXEAQ6duI.jpg

Sansa. PLEASE tell me she's looking at Jon or Rickon or SOME familiar face!!
Cfx_HnUXIAE61ER.jpg

More Sons of the Harpy action.
Cfx_MGZWsAA1wpF.jpg

Brienne and Pod. Note the Tully banner in the background. So my vote is either Riverrun or somewhere in the Riverlands.
Cfx_UWBXEAUhK3J.jpg

Ser Robert Strong, doing what he does best.
Cfx_edcWEAEZvOL.jpg

Can't tell who all the banners belong to in these shots. Any guesses?
Cfx_mP1W8AAROfM.jpg

Cfx_375WsAAlLcu.jpg

I wouldn't freak out, because I'm 99% sure this is Bronn that gets Pod in the headlock.
CfyABunWwAAcAUt.jpg

CfyALkbWwAIXVr5.jpg

Meera Reed.
CfyARQWWQAAmaBZ.jpg

Yup. Called it.
CfyAYOMWQAEwueu.jpg

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
THANK YOU LITH!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

At this point in the books I think that Davos is on his way to Skagos to retrieve Rickon. Cannot wait to see Osha again and find out what the hell Skagos looks like!!!!! I feel like if he's representing the Starks, that might be where he's going in the show.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
THANK YOU LITH!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

At this point in the books I think that Davos is on his way to Skagos to retrieve Rickon. Cannot wait to see Osha again and find out what the hell Skagos looks like!!!!! I feel like if he's representing the Starks, that might be where he's going in the show.

Except
I'm wondering if they're going to do the Skagos plotline, because they probably don't want Davos wandering off too far. There's going to be more than one army involved in the 'battle of the bastards' as many people have dubbed it, and we've learned that the Umbers are definitely going to show up, as well as the Karstarks, and army from the Vale, more than likely. Some I'm wondering if the plotline of Rickon hiding with the Umbers is going to turn out to be true.

Hear hear! Free the penis! Even though I am not sexually interested in male nudes, I would feel more proud of watching the show if there was equal nudity between the genders.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
MOAR NOOZ FROM THE GOT PIPELINE!!

Get excited folks: a character from Season 3 is slated to return in Season 6. *cough*
Thoros of Myr
*cough*

Oh and Flare--we totally called it. Liam Cunningham (Davos) has confirmed that not only was it a Mormont banner behind him but he was in fact speaking to
Lyanna Mormont! According to Liam, she's a fantastic little actress. Holy hell, I cannot wait!!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
MOAR NOOZ FROM THE GOT PIPELINE!!

Get excited folks: a character from Season 3 is slated to return in Season 6. *cough*
Thoros of Myr
*cough*

Oh and Flare--we totally called it. Liam Cunningham (Davos) has confirmed that not only was it a Mormont banner behind him but he was in fact speaking to
Lyanna Mormont! According to Liam, she's a fantastic little actress. Holy hell, I cannot wait!!

So that character appearing?
Y'know, Mr. I've-brought-back-this-one-dude-multiple-times-with-my-red-priest-powers. Now you KNOW Jon Snow is coming back to life. Goddamn D&D are such trolls. :awesome:

Also looking forward to the new character! I hope she mentions her family!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Oh, so I've gone back and rewatched a certain scene from the trailer, and I'm adding the screencap I took from an earlier post to show you which one I'm talking about.

Spoilers/speculation abound below.

Cfx87IWW4AAiCB3.jpg

So initially we had no idea about what the heck was happening in this scene, expect that someone was getting dead fast. My first thought was that someone was trying to have a stab at Bobby Strong just because of the clip that game afterward, but I later threw that out the window after watching it frame by frame.

There is rampant speculation that it may be Jaime stabbing Aerys in the throne room (which I dismissed in a heartbeat), but after watching the trailer again a few more times (that music is epically epic) I began to reconsider a few things.

First of all, in the picture you can almost clearly see it: the shadow on the right--kinda looks like the outline Iron Throne right? And the architecture around it definitely kinda looks like the inside of the Red Keep, or some other nice building in King's Landing.

If you watch it in the slowest speed on youtube (at the 1:07 mark) you can deduce quite a few things. The person on the stabby end of the sword is wearing robes of some sort, and bit too flowy for for the Faith Militant or the High Sparrow. Also, the more you watch it, pay attention to the person's head. It looks almost like they're wearing a crown, right?

The person doing the stabbing is another thing. You can't tell much about what they're wearing, but it appears to be a sort of robe or flowing garment, because of the way it swishes around their feet while they move after the person being stabbed.

The only thing I can think of to debunk this is why would they choose to show this flashback. The Tower of Joy is understandable--we only get Ned's version of the events, which are a product of a fever dream no less, so we can't really consider it accurate, and it's expected to reveal a huge potential plotline.

However, there's never been any doubt the Jaime killed Aerys, seeing as how all of Westeros knows it and he's admitted it as such. I don't know what a flashback of Jaime killing Aerys would add to the narrative. That flashback with Cersei at the beginning of Season 5 didn't add shit, except that she's been a brat since childhood. They didn't even show the part of the prophecy that mattered the most, the part that's shaped her entire life.

So that begs the question... If it's not Jaime and Aerys, what exactly the hell is going on in this scene?

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Awesome Howl! I've been doing a little bit of schoolwork, so I hadn't had time to look up pictures of the throne room yet, but that's great!!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
BIG GINORMOUS SPOILER WARNING.

I don't feel like uploading the frames from this recent teaser to Twitter and then linking them here individually with appropriate tags and everything, so I will be uploading them here. Scroll post this post if the temptation to click on the thumbnails is too much.

But really, most of us here have pretty much caught up with the seasons, and the trailers are public domain.

I'll put my thoughts and speculations behind tags though.

Frame #1 - I posted the frame of Jon Snow because his eyeballs are still open. :awesome: This is leading the speculation amongst fans, but come on, he had his eyes open when he died. Someone's just closing them for him.

Frame #2
- The clip of Tyrion and Varys with Mereen citizens running past them--I wonder if that's linked to the scene we see in other trailers with the Sons of the Harpy. Probably causing more trouble, not doubt.

Frame #3 - Something is going down with the Night's King and the White Walkers this season. Why do I keep having this nagging feel that they're standing behind the Wall, waiting for it to crumble down? FYI, that was one of the supposed 'plotlines' that was in that fake script leak last year. It's not seeming so fake anymore :closedmonster:

Frames #4 and #5
- We see the Faith Militant, closing in on Jaime and the High Sparrow. No wonder my TV husband looks so tense.

But I wonder what the High Sparrow's aim is here. In all likelihood, he may be looking to arrest Jaime because of his involvement with Cersei and her charges of incest, but we know that's not going to happen. Remember, there was a photo released not too long ago of Jaime and Tommen with Myrcella's body in the Sept, so we can probably assume that this scene takes place after that one. Maybe he went to go visit Margaery. :lol:

Moar pictuars in another post! :wackymonster:

Attachments

• Image59.jpg
    Image59.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 5

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
BIG GINORMOUS SPOILER WARNING.

My GAWD I can't wait to find out who's who in the Tower of Joy sequence! I doubt that the man with the two swords is Arthur Dayne, only because Dawn is a greatsword and he would need both hands to wield it, unless the show isn't portraying Dawn that way at all. But I'm more intrigued by the one in the background anyway. :awesome:

Well, we knew Dany wasn't going to be treated fairly, but damn. At least it gets better. Kinda.

Ellaria. Can't really say much about this clip, except that she's wearing the same outfit we last saw her in, and my feelings for her haven't changed. Book-Ellaria, fine. Show-Ellaria, I'm just waiting for Doran to give that order. :monster:

Bran, looking upon a frozen, icy landscape before he sees the Night's King. 99% sure that's the Weirwood tree of the cave they're currently living in. Maybe a vision of the world covered in ice before the Long Night? Or maybe how it looks right now? That's probably the more plausible option.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. After looking at it, it doesn't look too much like a Weirwood, even if it's covered in snow.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 7

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
There's been GoT clips abound on talk shows everywhere, and I know I haven't posted all of them, but I saw this one this morning on Facebook, which is actually a continuation of a clip I posted a while back.

Clip under the cut. :salute:

Top Bottom