Game of Thrones

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I just really need to know who is playing Jaqen H'ghar. You don't understand how badly I need to know this information he is one of my favorite characters.

I have faith in the casting department because they've done a great job so far but still. Must. Know.

Wasn't Jaqen H'ghar in episode 10? I mean, i know the guy that appeared as Beric may only be a place holder for now but...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Wasn't Jaqen H'ghar in episode 10? I mean, i know the guy that appeared as Beric may only be a place holder for now but...
Apparently he hasn't been cast yet, so the dude that appeared in episode 10 was probably just a placeholder.

Some sources are reporting that Asha Greyjoy has been cast as well, but I do not believe Martin has confirmed this yet; at least, it's not on his blog. They are also reporting that she has had her name changed because it sounds too similar to Osha. But it's pretty dumb because the new name, Yara, isn't far removed from Arya. Then again Asha and Osha don't have any scenes together, nor do Asha and Arya. Maybe they do in future books, idk. Anyway, here's the source.

1zd7ok6.jpg

Actress (Gemma Whelan) looks a little younger than I remember Asha being, but I could come to see her as Asha. Not terribly pleased about the renaming if it's true though.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Someone showed that to me the other day I really hope it's just a mess-up or something for the time being for casting department not to confuse Osha and Asha.

Also it would be dumb because Theon even points out how their names are so similar in the book.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Name changes are never cool. That's like reducing the amount of characters 'cause else it might hurt the viewer's eyes.

Is Osha ever named as such in the first season?

And what about Walder? There's like... thirty Walders and Waldas in the book, :monster:. And a Hodor, whose real name is also Walder.

In fact, I vote yea to renaming everyone on here to Walder or Walda.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Name changes are never cool. That's like reducing the amount of characters 'cause else it might hurt the viewer's eyes.

Is Osha ever named as such in the first season?
No, I don't believe so.

And what about Walder? There's like... thirty Walders and Waldas in the book, :monster:.
Most of them are given distinguishing nicknames though :monster:

Also, hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
man, this is just one of the best opening themes for a show ever. So many awesome variations.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I got episode 1 and dl'ing episode 2 now. Just the perfect blend I need. Will watch it in full proper form tonight after I get Evangelion 1.0 : )

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Hey Joffrey,
I have a glass of wine for you. I hope you enjoy it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hey Joffrey,
I have a glass of wine for you. I hope you enjoy it.

...I'M TELLING MOTHER!

(Actually, I haven't got a clue where you're referring to, :monster:. Only just started reading book two again, about a chapter or so per night (attempted). So it'll be a while until I catch up, :monster: ).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
He dies from drinking a glass of poisoned wine :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Dream casting:

Henry Ian Cusick as Davos Seaworth
Alan Rickman as Roose Bolton
Christina Hendricks as Melisandre

None of these will probably happen, especially since Hendricks already has Mad Men to do, but a man can dream.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Watching Arrested Development reminded me of another dream casting choice: Jessica Walter as Olenna Tyrell (The Queen of Thorns). Assuming she can do the accent, she'd be perfect.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Despite the name, this thread stopped being something I could follow a while ago.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
1fHDR.png

Aww yeah.

Note: Anyone who hasn't read book three won't understand why this is awesome.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
How I wish Ecclestone would get Stannis's role, it's not even funny - the most perfect choice. I don't think he will though. :/

Top Bottom