Game of Thrones

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
^

I think when he left they're a bit smaller than an average husky, the assassination attempt on Bran happened after Jon left. Direwolves are really big so I think they grew more than twice in size.

Yeah, the Ygritte one is weird but let's see.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Something was amiss with this episode and I figured out what. They didn't include the best scene:

tumblr_mnrq16pXeK1qcoajko1_1280.jpg

i have a feeling they're gonna show that in the next ep

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Or like in the books, refer to it indirectly.

Am curious to how they'll depict Catelyn though. Probably will show up again in the next season though.

Also, love the responses videos, :awesome:. And how some people sit there just watching. They're probably the psychopaths :monster:.

However, am I the only one that thinks it's strange that there's people recording themselves watching TV?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
However, am I the only one that thinks it's strange that there's people recording themselves watching TV?
I'm pretty sure it's book readers recording non-book readers for the sake of their reactions :monster:

shon

Rookie Adventurer
Something was amiss with this episode and I figured out what. They didn't include the best scene:

tumblr_mnrq16pXeK1qcoajko1_1280.jpg

I always hoped that, by some magic, Rob would be brought back to life to rule Westeros as a wolf headed wight, "other", or some kind of undead. Like pyramid head from silent hill.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Am curious to how they'll depict Catelyn though. Probably will show up again in the next season though.

I want that to show up at the very end of the season though. Totally blew my fucking mind.

That would be so much of a better cliffhanger than that shit the writers did at the end of Season 2. Oh, there's White Walkers now. Cool.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm pretty sure it's book readers recording non-book readers for the sake of their reactions :monster:

Book readers got to troll the hell out of out of their non book readers friends/significant others/family members. I like how basically everyone being recorded is too busy watching the episode to ponder why their friend/significant other/family member who knows what happens is recording them, they were probably like "I just wanted a video of us watching GoT, there's no hidden motive whatsoever, nothing big is gonna happen I promise, this video will also not make its way to YouTube honest."

tumblr_mnun0g9Bwb1qf3fwao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mntuoeSoR61qao0ioo1_400.jpg

Accurate description of non book/non spoiler readers while watching the last 10 minutes of The Rains of Castemere:

tumblr_mntp380p8G1rbdsnqo1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_mntp8buhfP1qdqxf4.gif

Maisie Williams reaction to the ending:

https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh

I love that girl so much.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_mnx777mi0D1rf38lwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnx74yu6lP1r93eloo1_500.gif

From last night on Conan:

tumblr_mnx5baSZfU1qc0dmqo1_250.gif

tumblr_mnx5baSZfU1qc0dmqo2_250.gif

Jiro

Average Jiro
What a great episode.
Made me feel hollow. I knew what to expect because the internet can't keep its goddamn mouth shut but oh boy that was still super intense.
Absolutely brilliant.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I can understand the "I'm done with GoT" mentality. I felt the same thing when I thought Bran and Ricken had been killed, and then again at the Red Wedding.

my father actually gave up on the books after the red wedding, that's how done he was.

i tried to warn him he was backing the wrong horse, i really did. :monster:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
lol, i'm probably the only person who didn't went crazy after the red wedding. maybe because of spoiler, but i wasn't shocked (except for talisa's...ew...that was nice...) and it was easy to see coming (I blame TvTropes). but I really liked that, after the doors were closed, the band start 'Rains of Castamere' and Cat's face is like 'Oh Fuck, I've a really bad feeling about this'. I didn't really loved Robb. at the beginning of S2 he was badass but after he met Talisa he bacome a idiot imo.

Top Bottom