Gears of War 3

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So how do you folks feel about the Butcher's knife being a new weapon? Also the new horde is fucking boss.

Apparently you buy and upgrade defenses and weapons with cash earned from killing enemies. There ARE boss battles featuring Berserkers, Brumaks, and Lambent Berserkers.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The lambent Berserker fight looks especially crazy.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
That fight looks like it'd be incredible with all five of us.
Also, the addition of the knife is pretty cool.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
MWbAy.jpg

Notice the circled area. If that supposed to be a variant on Dom's hair style? Looks just as bad as emobeard!Dom.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Not sure. Looks kinda like a different character. Last I checked, Dom didn't have a pierced ear. Body shape looks a little different too. Who knows.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That's the extra Dom Skin I told you about adri.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Gears of War 3 has been leaked unfortunately :/

that said the maps in the game look fuck awesome.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Beast mode looks incredible, tbh. As for leaked footage, I have no doubt that all of the maps will be awesome and offer more than those of Gears 1 and 2.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

fucking lol @marcus losing his shit

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Hahahahahah the fucking Boomer lady is in the game:

GearsofWar3Bernie2.png

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
IGN said:
The developers of Gears of War 3 want it to be the perfect Gears game for newcomers to the series. Even though it's the third entry, it should be the easiest to pick up and play, they say. To that end, they're implementing an exclusive "casual" mode for Gears of War 3 multiplayer that can only be accessed by people who have never played Gears before.

If you have any achievements from Gears 1 or 2, or if you played the Gears of War 3 beta, you cannot access the Casual multiplayer mode. Casual players will be granted aim assist, but no other details about the mode were given.

This announcement was made during the Gears of War 3 panel here at Comic-Con 2011.
sauce

Not that this affects any of us Veterans, but I guess kudos to Epic for making the extra effort.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
I have my Gears controller, my Epic Edition/Retro Lancer is nearly paid off. Let's do this shit.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Gears of War 3 Season Pass Available Sept. 20th

The launch of “Gears of War 3” on Sept. 20 is still a few weeks away, but Microsoft and Epic Games are already announcing that there’s more to come by the way of multiple game add-ons for the year’s biggest blockbuster. Revealed today, the “Gears of War 3” Season Pass entitles you to the first four installments of downloadable content that will roll out over the course of the next year, with the first releasing this November.
Adding hours of campaign and multiplayer mayhem, these game add-ons will be must-haves for any “Gears” fan, and the “Gears of War 3” Season Pass is your ticket to getting them at a discount the day they release. Available Sept. 20 for 2400 Microsoft points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, the season pass represents a 33 percent savings versus purchasing the add-ons individually, and also includes an exclusive Liquid Metal Weapon Set.
The spectacular conclusion to one of the most celebrated sagas in video games, “Gears of War 3” has already surpassed 1.3 million pre-orders worldwide, making it the fastest pre-selling Xbox exclusive in the history of the platform. As further testament to the immense anticipation surrounding the game, 1.3 million players played more than 20 million matches in the “Gears of War 3” multiplayer beta this spring, helping refine and polish the hotly anticipated juggernaut.
Sauce: http://epicgames.com/community/2011/08/gears-of-war-3-season-pass-available-sept-20th/

3iuanp

^ Table decoration

208ieo

^ VA excitement.

1zobit

^ Griffin with VA Ice T

1zob86

^ Jace Stratton with VA Drake

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Not that I wouldn't be grateful for extra stuff, but when did day-one-DLC start being okay?

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
They could just call it what it really is: "The give us all your money for the game then hit you with another $30 plan!"

Top Bottom