Gears of War 3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
IGN said:
Gears of War 3 is just around the corner and what better way to show your devotion for your fellow COGs than with a full-sized replica of a retro lancer from Epic Games' upcoming title.

retrolancer_1306190127-000.jpg

Spotted by our friends at 1Up.com, the retro lancer measures in at more than three-and-a-half feet and was produced using the actual 3D data from Gears of War 3. Reenact your favorite Gears scenes by pulling the trigger, resulting in machine gun sound effects, and yelling your favorite Marcus Fenix one-liners.

The retro lancer will be available on its own from GameStop for $99.99 starting September 13, but if you plan on picking up the game too then you can wait a week and bundle your new favorite toy with the Gears of War 3 game on September 20. The lancer will be bundled with the standard version of the game for $139.98, the Limited Edition for $159.98, or you can go all out and nab yourself the lancer with the Epic Edition for $229.98
Sauce

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
9001x more awesome than the scaled-down lancer from the previous merch!

I know a good friend who will want this.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I will obviously be getting the super duper pimped out edition

it will double as protection from Adri

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well the lore always suggested there was more than one

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
He's part of the reason I'm gonna see transformers 3 :p

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
we are all dead

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
http://kotaku.com/5808294/the-big-and-small-ways-the-gears-of-war-3-beta-improved-gears-of-war-3

One other thing: The Epic team didn't realize that the beta players were going to love chasing and shooting the game's chickens. Does that mean there will be more chickens in the final game? "You have not even seen the beginning of the chickens," Brown said. "I know there were some doubters in the office and that we were able to throw some extra support on them for the full game, I will say that." He's not sure if he can promise that chickens will be added post-beta, but it sure sounds like those birds are safe from being cut.

Epic is in ur game, watching you kill their chickens adri

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Horde 2.0 will have fortifications/command posts that you can eventually expand as you progress through the waves
The players are given cash to buy upgrades to their weapons and the base which will presumably be spent before each round
Players can choose between four different classes – Scout, Defenders, Builders, and Medics
Horde 2.0 will feature Boss Battles
There are team challenges which allow players to earn extra cash
There’s the ability to switch out ammo between players
A Silverback Mech is available once the fortress is upgraded enough
In private matches, some fun options are available such as a laugh track, big head mode, and more

http://www.360sync.com/2011/06/07/e3-11-gears-of-war-3-horde-details-leak-out-of-e3-event

Holy shit, if this is all legit horde is gonna be fucking literally crazy epic.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
what is laugh track

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Dibs on the Warrior

Top Bottom