Gears of War 3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Dom could easily live and have Marcus die.

The thrashball map looks pretty awesome up there.

Also, WHERE THE FUCK IS CARMINE?!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
My money's on Dom, Anya, and maybe either Baird or Cole. Not both of them, though, because that means they wouldn't have one of them to get all broken over.

Because emotional paydirt isn't cheap in Gears, you'd have to kill off important people to get anything out of it :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Baird and Cole are pretty safe imo.

Dom isn't going to make it. Nobody sports a beard of sorrow that massive unless they plan to make a heroic sacrifice.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I just think that they're going to go with the targik thing again like they did in Gears 2 and I don't think that'll happen if they kill off Dom, that's all. I mean, yeah everyone will be sad and it'll probably be another ghost haunting Marcus but apart from that no-one's really going to break down into tears and be all like "I-I-IdunnowhattodomanIdunno"

But yes, it's very likely that they'll kill of Dom as well.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I hope they don't kill off anyone. I hate this retarded mentality people have these days that just because something is ending people have to die.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Tbh i can more likely see Dom and Anya being killed off.
Dom in some massive heroic moment to save his friends and die in peace and Anya in some anti-climactic moment to which Marcus watches her killed off thus throwing him into a suicidal rage.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
That is exactly what I am envisioning that they would do and I do not like it.

One bit.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I really hope they have a really good fucking twist to all of this at the end instead of the mentioned generic plot ending.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I really hope they have a really good fucking twist to all of this at the end instead of the mentioned generic plot ending.

It'll be either:

* Final boss dies after sacrifice from one of the protagonists
* Final boss and lots of other aliens die from deus ex machina
* Final boss is not defeated, looks like he kills everyone, the end Or Is It? and the series gets a whole new triology attached to it. Because you know they'll milk it for all it's worth.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Anya becomes a Berserker? :huh:

Also, Bring back berserkers and make them more difficult.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I found Boomers to be worse but only because I'm careless and they shoot just at the spot where your head would be if you weren't under cover ;-;

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Boomers were more difficult. Berserker AI needs to be changed and then re-introduced. The fights with them were fun.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Hell, look at what "Halo 3" did.

I was utterly dumbfounded at the way they killed off Keyes and Johnson. I mean, Guilty Spark, yes, but for Keyes it was just like "eeeheheheheeheeheee I am evil laik dis cuz I shot her in de back hohoho I am crever covenant is better than j00"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOM"
"GRIIIIIIINDDDD"

Beserkers were really fun, although the fact that you almost always had to have a Hammer of Dawn meant that 2-3 encounters were all you could have before it becomes samey.

I'd like for them to change that, give us more creative ways to kill off Beserkers without having to go to ridiculously elaborate measures or "paste said target with Hammer of Dawn into a glowing pulp".

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
They could do a Modern Warfare 2 and not let you control a single player character for longer than one mission before killing them.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
If they do that, I will be pissed. And also call bullshit considering all the shit they've already gotten through alive.

Sarah Karrigan said:
I was utterly dumbfounded at the way they killed off Keyes and Johnson. I mean, Guilty Spark, yes, but for Keyes it was just like "eeeheheheheeheeheee I am evil laik dis cuz I shot her in de back hohoho I am crever covenant is better than j00"

Right there with you. I kind of expected Johnson to die all along, to be honest, but didn't see Keyes coming. Still not okay with it.

Top Bottom