Gears of War 3

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
5 man horde is confirmed, and there's supposedly gonna be some new stuff to shake things up.

Few things I noticed from the high quality demo feed on LIVE, when you jump over cover that any enemy is hiding behind, your character will kick them in the face in the process, when you chainsaw a lambent your character will kick their bodies away before they implode on you, and those little exploding spiders the lambent expel have the potential to be a lot more dangerous than tickers.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm still crying with joy from E3 when I saw the return of berserkers. I love you CliffyB.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
hope for another tard that dies halfway through the game?

gtfo

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I actually have hope that Carmine will live through this game. If not, then Gear Of War 4 will no doubt have to be titles 'Saving Private Carmine' (As this will be the 4th Carmine brother).

As he's not wearing the standard COG Uniform (not having sleeves) we can assume that this is Clay Carmine, The older brother referenced in the second game.

As the Carmines are always my only choice for Multiplayer, I'm hoping that this one will get more unique Dialogue.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm not saying the Carmine personality has to change drastically. It shows that they can introduce worthwhile characters that aren't stereotypical Alpha/Omega male. Just have him introduced mid-way through or something, and survive. (Or atleast die along with the rest of the main characters, if thats how it must play out) :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The only way for a carmine to survive a war is to not participate.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It won't be Jace either. Cliffy B likes him. He liked him in the comic so much he had to add him to the game.

HURP DURP

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Methinks Dom is gonna pull a heroic suicide charge at some point.

Possibly screaming MARIAAAAAAAAAA in the process.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Just found Stratton's voice cameo in 2 not so long ago.

I AM SLOW, O ME.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I heard it in Gears 2 when playing with Adri the other day. I tried to point it out to her, but it flew over her head.

:facepalm:

Top Bottom