Guardians of the Galaxy

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I did, since this is gonna be moving over to the second GotG film, and there's no need to make another thread for it. :monster:

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The intention was to keep using this thread eitherway. :monster:
But I like my thread titles the way they are and would prefer them not being changed without my consent.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Yeah, I understand that, but I'm trying to be more transparent with that sort of thing with thread titles in general for these types of sections, so I didn't think that adding "films" to the end of the title was a big deal. :awesomonster:

(Especially since we do this sort of thing with most of the other sequel'd film threads regularly)

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It's not a big deal, but yeah, just feel it should be common courtesy. Not a huge issue, it's cool. :)

I'm just a bit obssessive about my thread titles (and actually wish it was possible for thread starters to edit their own thread titles but it ain't because reasons D: ).

Last edited:

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Is it weird that I still haven't seen this yet? I don't know why I haven't gotten round to it yet since I know I will absolutely love it to pieces.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I guess shooting begins, then :awesome:

12662720_10153156011516157_4571123291963531140_n.jpg

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
*Sneaks into thread*

Finally watched the film last night. That was brilliant. And I'm not ashamed to say I shed a tear at the finale and what happened.

On a related note, can someone point me to a website with a list of the Marvel films in order? Need to seriously catch up before Civil War.

Top Bottom