Guardians of the Galaxy

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Also: WE STILL HAVE A REAL TRAILER UPCOMING!

aknu1fcuf2gxwcg0jugf.png

X :neo:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Oh man... this is going to be fun. And it looks like they aren't going to be wasting well-developed characters from GotG1...

It probably says something about the state of the MUC that part of the reason I'm looking forwards to a GotG movie is because the Guardians figured out in the space of one movie how this thing called teamwork is supposed to work while the Avengers still haven't figured out how to do it even after years of being together in-universe. Every now and then it's nice to get a clearer-cut good guys vs. bad guys movie.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Still hooked on a feeling.

High on believing.

Day made.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-chris-pratt-star-lord-chris-pratt-gif-favim-com-3111828.gif

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I don't think this has been mentioned on the forum yet, but Marvel and Fox made a trade of sorts that involves the next Guardians movie and the first Deadpool. In exchange for the filmmakers of "Deadpool" being allowed to alter Negasonic Teenage Warhead's powers from what they were in the comics, Marvel got Ego, the Living Planet for use in "Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2."

Quite hilariously, James Gunn has revealed that he had already planned out GotG 2's script with Ego as a central element before he became aware that Marvel didn't still have the film rights for the character. He says the script for the movie would have been screwed if things hadn't worked out so fortuitously -- it just so happened that Fox came round at that time to ask for permission to do what the filmmakers behind the Deadpool movie wanted.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
So I finally watched Civil War (and I can go on and on about that in the appropriate thread) and my overall end reaction was wanting to see Tony's face when he finally realizes exactly who the Guardians of the Galaxy are as individuals. Actually, it's wanting to see him ask the higher-ups of Nova Corps why the Guardians (and Yondu's gang) were let go and having to hear their reasoning...

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
While the first was better this trailer was still solid. Not feeling the poster though, Quill's looks weird compared to everything else.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Posting this article for three reasons:

- The claim that Vol. 2 will feature the biggest visual effect ever
- I finally got around to watching "Passengers" last night, and realized how much Chris Pratt with a beard resembles Kurt Russell with a beard
- References to a real-life person named "Tenny" :monster:

Ghost X

Guardians of the Galaxy 2's new awesome mix I think is not as good as the music from the first film, therefore FILM RUINED :awesome:.

Top Bottom