Guardians of the Galaxy

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Misleading new on Yahoo. "Two characters will be missing form Guardians of the Galaxy 2". I see title, like start thinking "what, is Chris Pratt to good for this now? Zoe wants to act like she is an artist and not eye candy?", and I click. And it seems John C. Reilly and Benicio del Toro, won't be in Guardians 2. Well that seems deliberately misleading.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Still, both had pretty cool roles in the first film! :(

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I wanted to go watch this one again on netflicks yesterday, since it's been on there for a while now, but it vanished again. TIL Netflix has temporary offerings, :monster:

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
No, you just very heavily implied that she was nothing but eye candy lacking the talent/capabilities of an actual artist.

The first job of the majority of actors is eye candy. Some as a bonus can also act.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Apparently Saldana is getting ass-blasted for her portrayal of Nina Simone in some new biopic - people didn't take very kindly to neither her performance nor the amount of makeup used to "blacken" her face. 'Whitewashing' concerns aside, good direction is probably a big factor as to whether or not actors give a decent performance.

While GotG was great, I felt like Gamora didn't quite steal the show like some of the other characters did. She got her screen time and a couple of cool action bits but her archetype in the team meant that she never quite shone the brightest in the humour or the action department and they also juggled her into the "potential love interest" dynamic as well.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm hoping that her & Nebula get a little more focus, because the prequel comic about the two of them was SO good, and exactly the sort of thing I wanted to see more of between them in the film.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
GotG2 Synopsis from Marvel

Set to the backdrop of ‘Awesome Mixtape #2,’ Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 continues the team’s adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mysteries of Peter Quill’s true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes’ aid as the Marvel cinematic universe continues to expand.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Concept art:

13738241_10153471278956157_7091559716648579929_o.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
WHO CARES

BABBY GROOT

Top Bottom