Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I could very much imagine Morgan Freeman endorsing Old Spice at the same level of badassery as Isaiah, except he probably isn't into that sort of shit :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
from something that was previously pleasurable, this thread has taken a turn for the worst.
it's like farting on skype.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
fart.gif

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Should I just leave now and ask what's going on, or stay and regret it later?

Sooooo... what's going on?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
She is doing better! Tired, but the pain is going away little by little.

It's awesome to see her up and about like she's been lately.

Thanks for asking!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
All past and present Chit Chat threads should be merged into one FGJ, imho.
fuck that, I like having posts redirect to the correct page. Merging the thread would fuck that up. In fact I kind of wish someone would restart the Things that piss you off thread and other similar threads so that "go to new post" always took you to the right page.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Tried, crashed and burned. FCF actually needs an entire makeover, just like FFOF, except FFOF is still pretty awesome. Needs a clear focus, new domain name, etc. And, at the rate the site has been going for the past year, I'm glad I didn't hold my breath.

FFOF is more dead than FCF was while it was still working. FFOF goes days without getting a new post sometimes.

The same thing will happen as last time. People have a few ideas then we all just give up and don't bother. I'll just be happy with it being merged with FG so we at least have all the posts. It's never going to be the same as 08. For either site really.
I'm hoping that a site merger will bring critical mass of enough interested people to develop content and hopefully help the site expand by bringing in new members through Google and such. I for one probably won't be motivated to start developing content until after the sites are merged but I can't speak for anyone else.

It's dead.

It can't be brought back.

Making a new and better site with Tony, Dacon, and Alex as your overlords fgj.
Making a new and better site was more or less what I was going to attempt once the forum merger completes. If you guys want to help run it I'd certainly be amenable to that. Since I don't think you guys are going to make a site on your own, due to having been talking about it for quite some time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom