Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Clearly all my years wasted embroiled in ACF drama was for nothing.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Incidentally when searching for ACF-related material on my computer I found a bunch of old saved thrads. May poast them later. Although they probably weren't very interesting to anyone who wasn't directly involved in them.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Um, yes. Pretty much all of them, apart from the ones that were pruned. See Fool's Gold's FCF archive. All threads before mid-March 2010 are saved there. The only things missing are posts that were truncated during the transition between databases due to differing character encodings between the two databases (so basically, anything that used accented characters, curly quotes, en dashes, etc.). I fixed some of them but there may be several still screwed up. Let me know if you find any and I'll fix them.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
^FCF was archived on Fool's Gold. Most of the threads are there. However, there are a few weeks worth of posts missing due to GoDaddy being complete shit during the merger.

My article needs major updates. :<

Says my list of known names are N, Yukishiro Enishi, and The Laughing Man. Wtf.

Doesn't mention Swiz and I bringing FC back. Or my shit with Sinfinity.

EDIT: Goddamn it, Aaron.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
^FCF was archived on Fool's Gold. Most of the threads are there. However, there are a few weeks worth of posts missing due to GoDaddy being complete shit during the merger.
More like about five months.

My article needs major updates. :<

Says my list of known names are N, Yukishiro Enishi, and The Laughing Man. Wtf.

Doesn't mention Swiz and I bringing FC back. Or my shit with Sinfinity.
What are you waiting for? Update the article. Anyone can make an account and as long as you have an account you can edit. I'm probably going to make it slightly harder to register to prevent spambots from getting in so easily, but I haven't gone about doing so yet.

EDIT: Goddamn it, Aaron.
:awesomonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Goddamn, didn't know we lost that many posts. We had some decent periods of activity during that time with Emily. :<
Yeah, I was fucking livid. I'm sure we lost at least 5,000 posts. Probably closer to 15,000.

I'm a lazy arse. :monster:
An explanation I can sympathise with perfectly :awesomonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Nope, there were several backups. I lost the last five months of posts, because the most recent backup was March 2010. It turns out Tasha actually had a more recent backup than I did; I thought I was going to lose about a year's worth of posts.

Note that there are some sections you have to be logged in to view. I didn't want search engine spiders to index any forums that were originally private, for presumably obvious reasons, so all of those require you to be registered and logged in for you to be able to view them.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
AH!

That's why I couldn't see some of the old stuff.

But I cba to re-obtain my login shit.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Want me to set your username/password to a specific setting? PM me with desired UN/PW.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
It often seems like User Name isn't even trying anymore. His poor little eternally noobed heart just doesn't seem in it. 'ur al boring', 'acf was bettar', 'generic stupid remark to geta a rise out of people', consider all he does is literally repeat the same thing with various amounts of elipses in the sentence, he has no right to call anyone boring.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i only just now realized the moon kingdom palace looks kinda leik moscow

my mind is blown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom