Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Desperation, you call it? I'm quite certain quoting something you said an hour ago and pointing out how it contradicts something you said ten minutes ago doesn't count as desperation. But whatever helps you cry yourself to sleep at night :awesomonster:

lol V, I love your desperation to prove yourself...sad, but true.

he proved you can't keep your opinions straight because you just aren't sure who you're suppose to suck up to around here to get some attention

keep trying though

and maybe next time try people who are actually mods atm

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
lol V, I love your desperation to prove yourself...sad, but true.

Anyway..had my bit of fun..be back next week or so, laters.

What the fu-I don't even... wat?! GAH the backwards logic has literally hurt my brain. I believe I just had an aneurysm out of sheer stupidity! This requires a facepalm stat!

faceplamsonic.jpg

Ahhhhh much better. Thank god Sonic was there to facepalm at super-sonic speed!

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I agree. It does make me realise one thing though. It makes me miss ACF because we had a much larger playground of n00bs like this to mock than just User Name. Granted, this place has been plenty interesting lately anyway for its own reasons. But it makes me miss ACF's spam section. I'm pretty sure the atmosphere of that place couldn't be recreated on a forum like TLS.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, the history behind ACF was part of what made the anarchic nature of Spam so glorious.

I remember being new to ACF and being terrified of Spam.

Cause there were these rules everyone knew but there was no way to learn except through experience.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Suteki and I actually explicitly wrote the rules out in a thread about six months before ACF closed. I wish I still had those rules. They were some of the best rules ever composed for any internets forum ever.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Wow, I completely forgot about Suteki.

Aaron, you should create a page on FG or FFOF where we can document all the cool folk we've met on the web.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm kind of amazed more people don't know that wiki exists. It almost never actually gets edited by real people. If you go back through the last 5,000 entries most of them are me banning spambots and deleting their content. There's a link to it on pretty much every page of FG's forum so it's weird that more people don't see it. Then again it's probably not all that visible a link.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, I never got around to writing one. Most of the articles haven't been updated since around 2008 or 2005, depending on which wiki they came from. The history will say they are more recent since I had to restart the entire wiki from scratch. That also means the edit history is now missing, but I doubt anyone really cares.

One of these days I intend to incorporate all of ED's old ACF entry. But I need to find where I saved it first.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
ACF entry found. Will be wikifying it either tonight or tomorrow. I have a couple other things I intend to get to this weekend as well but we'll see when they happen.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I started wikifying it. See here. It'll be awhile before I get around to finishing it though. Mostly I need to add inter-article links. I don't have any of the images anymore. If anyone still has any relevant pics, plz to be sending them to me so I can prettify the article.

Sadly I don't have the SW or SY articles anymore either. I had no idea ED would be shutting itself down, and by the time I did it was too late.

edit: oh nvm, looks like google's cache of SY's article may still actually work. Cool. Doesn't look like there is one for the SW article though.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I remember the days when there were no noobs trying so very hard to fit in.
That's a lie.

There were always noobs doing that. :P

yes clearly i don't

it's not like i'm friends with people like bex, alex, aaron, dac, kimble or joe

i mean shit im clearly not as popular as that coolkid username.
Tbh I wasn't even on ACF

But I've always rolled with the cool kids so yeah

also I love that I somehow got mentioned ILU AKI <3

Some of us like it here just fine :monster:
...speak for yourself.

All mods suck..

but the perfect mod in my mind would never warn or get involved in a petty spam or argument.

They would only warn if really bad language was mentioned..or it was a real slagging match between two members.

Infact the perfect mod would even join in for a while and cause some entertainment.
You've just described two members of TLS.

http://thelifestream.net/forums/member.php?u=8
http://thelifestream.net/forums/member.php?u=223

Try and guess which one gives less of a fuck about anything :oscar:

Get away Joe, your boring as fuck.
Talk about my hetero lifemate like that again and Imma have to choke a bitch.

and by bitch I mean you, in case that wasn't clear

To be fair, that was FemJoe at one time. Not that I think dippy the dipshit over there realizes it.
FemJoe =/= Joe
therefore you're sort of lacking a point

tl;dr: I miss how awesome FCF was back in the day, TLS sucks, and Username is more the same than ever

also Brooke is awesome

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
lol I don't have any respect for a fool who consistently misses out on grammar time and again. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
omg I see my page

looooool it's hilar

Did it really gain me 'subtle notoriety', though? :huh:

(also I'm thinking that at least some of these were written by Channy or Dan [lol a name I haven't thought in ages])

ed: you know, looking back, I think Dacon was one of the first FCF members I got along with. Mind-boggling, isn't it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom