Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It means that if someone were swearing a lot the perfect mod would get rid of the swearing and punish the person for swearing. Apparently. Because offensive language is totally the worst offence someone can commit on a forum.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Get away Joe, your boring as fuck.
qb.php

psst.gif

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
It's sad when even the exact reverse of logic fails to amuse.

Edit: To be fair, that was FemJoe at one time. Not that I think dippy the dipshit over there realizes it.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
All mods suck..

but the perfect mod in my mind would never warn or get involved in a petty spam or argument.

They would only warn if really bad language was mentioned..or it was a real slagging match between two members.

Infact the perfect mod would even join in for a while and cause some entertainment.

Right, thanks. Now I know I would have more luck getting the right item out of a capsule vending machine than I would getting a legitimate answer from you.

Username

Banned
I'm quite certain there was, because I was one :awesomonster:

V, you were a good mod, but also a complete fuckwit at the same time, by no means were you ever considered as the best mod of ACF...you were the opposite.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Bawwwww. Is User Name butthurt again? And I know I was considered the best mod of ACF because several people personally told me exactly that :awesomonster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I never thought I'd say these words in this order regarding someone claiming perfection (even in jest)... but I have to. I trust his opinion of himself more than I trust yours, User.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
For instance..Road was better than V.

V thought he was good just like he always does..but everyone knows he is below par.
Says the tard who can't even keep his assessment of a person's moderatorial abilities straight for a single sentence. I'm quite certain I trust what plenty of other people have told me much more than I trust your opinion.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Opposite of best would be worst. It is impossible to be both worst and good. This proves User is not, as some have theorized, a really lame Terminator model sent back in time to drive John Conner into misanthropy so he won't want to save the human race rather than kill him. The logical paradox in his statements would short-circuit any AI worth its name :monster:

Wow, just re-read that and I think I am getting loopy from too much caffeine. Oh well, I laughed so it gets posted anyway. :awesome:

Username

Banned
lol V, I love your desperation to prove yourself...sad, but true.

Anyway..had my bit of fun..be back next week or so, laters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom