Hope v 2.0 (Zerith club)

A

Great Old One
Yeah, because Zack was unfaithful to Aerith and Aerith wasn't taking their relationship seriously. :comedian:

Yes, and they show this lack of devotion by Zack practically dying to be with Aerith...and Aerith writing 89 letters and waiting for 4 years. U_U

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
He didn't practically die for Aerith, he did die for Aerith! xD If any couple wants to show that love goes beyond death, these two win the prize. =>

Zerith art!

c3171.jpg

39-2004summer.jpg

2-po-4524-1.jpg

05.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Aww I love those! Especially the first and last ones. So adorable! <3

And someone needs to translate what the one under the spoiler tag says. That's lol worthy. XD

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
What's Zack doing to Aerith on the beach? It looks like he's rubbing his wrist against her side boob. :wacky:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
And someone needs to translate what the one under the spoiler tag says. That's lol worthy. XD

Yeah! I totally want to know what it says. xD For some reason, Kadaj cracks me up in that picture, lol.

What's Zack doing to Aerith on the beach? It looks like he's rubbing his wrist against her side boob.

I thought maybe he was making a joke about her boobs compared to the sand ones. xDD

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Also, Ponytailed Tifa is epic win. There needs to be more artwork of her like that. :monster:

If forgot some of the kanji written. But he mentions Dissidia in the spoiler pic. XD

Anywaaaaaay, there's this song that's been lingering in my Ipod, and it's been there like forever, but it was only 'til recently that I realized how Zerith it was! And it's even sung Maaya Sakamoto, Aerith's VA.

It's really sad, but it's also very sweet. I think it captures the pureness, gentleness, hope and pain of their relationship. It screams ZERITH! :reptar:

The song:[Yubiwa]
http://www.imeem.com/yukino89/music/GdwefP2c/maaya-sakamoto-yubiwa-single-ver/

Lyrics and Translation:
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/esca/yubiwa.htm

:(

..or maybe i'm getting too cheesy. rawr.

PS: I DEMAND AN AMV!

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
If I could find CC clips without subtitles I'd make an AMV. But I can only find clips with subtitles so I might stay away from CC vids for now (I already made one).

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I should rephrase that. Non-hard subbed translations in Japanese vids. Large ugly text that text up the screen. I don't mind the tiny stuff on the bottom. :P

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I should rephrase that. Non-hard subbed translations in Japanese vids. Large ugly text that text up the screen. I don't mind the tiny stuff on the bottom. :P

Well, if you have the zoom/crop effect you can center the focus on a certain area, so that the subtitles don't show up. xD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well I've only just started learning how to use iMovie. I don't know if I have that option, though. But I'll check it out. :)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Thanks! :P

Anyway, a touching scene I came across the other day. Aerith thinking of Zack during his time away, remembering the good times they had together:

PhotoFunia-77369.jpg

Top Bottom