Hope v 2.0 (Zerith club)

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
I has no PSPs! :monster:

No there isn't. There's a scene where it looks like they are about to kiss but Aerith becomes embarrassed and pushes Zack away. lol

Awwwww :joy:That is sooo cute xD So they have Aerith hugging him and that :) Thanks Tennyo <3

Ohhh video, thanks Celes <(^^)> I'll watch that.

Edit: Watched it. When I saw the scene with Zack saying for her to dress in pink and then Aerith in the ending put side by side like that I actually cried. Oh god I'm such a sap <_<

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I has no PSPs! :monster:

Aww poor thing. :(

If it makes you feel better I can't find the power cord for my PSP so I haven't been able to play in months. D:

Awwwww :joy:That is sooo cute xD So they have Aerith hugging him and that :) Thanks Tennyo <3

Yeah,
Aerith had said that Zack's eyes were pretty, then he said it's because they glow from the Mako infusion that members of SOLDIER go through, and he leans in really close to let her see and they kind of have a tense moment where you're like, "Oh they're gonna kiss!" but yeah then Aerith becomes embarrassed and pushes him away! And then Zack laughs because he realizes this.

In fact...

But I've always wondered
why Aerith didn't realize that Zack was with SOLDIER. I mean, didn't the uniform and big ass sword give it away? But then maybe they wanted to make sure to include Zack telling her the thing about the eyes, since she brings it up when she first meets Cloud and when Cloud asks her how she knew that she then tells him that her first boyfriend was in SOLDIER. ^_^

Ohhh video, thanks Celes <(^^)> I'll watch that.

Edit: Watched it. When I saw the scene with Zack saying for her to dress in pink and then Aerith in the ending put side by side like that I actually cried. Oh god I'm such a sap <_<

Aww it is cute though, isn't it? XD

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
When I saw the scene with Zack saying for her to dress in pink and then Aerith in the ending put side by side like that I actually cried. Oh god I'm such a sap <_<

Don't worry, I cried A LOT during Crisis Core. :lol: Especially over the Z/A moments. I really wish Zack and Aerith had kissed! :rage: Though, the moment they have is really too cute.

Maybe Aerith thought Zack worked for ShinRa, but wasn't in Soldier? Or maybe she's just really naive. xD

I laughed so hard at "The face?" part. So Zack. :monster:

Don't worry, I cried A LOT during Crisis Core. :lol: Especially over the Z/A moments. I really wish Zack and Aerith had kissed! :rage: Though, the moment they have is really too cute.

I agree with everything. I cried a lot too. Zerith made the story 4835876 times sadder for me. *wipes tear off eye*

I still cry when watching videos. Does that make me a baby? XD

Aww. Video <3. I love that sequence.
I couldn't help but feel sorry for Zack in the part where Aerith was talking about soldier, but it made me pretty happy that she accepted him anyway. ^_^

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That was really good, yet I agree with the above post I didn't quite like the voices at the end

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
PICTURE TIME

photo_zack_aerith6000018229.jpg

zackaeris12.jpg

ZackandAerith2.jpg

1954317095_small_1.jpg

zack-aerith-1.jpg

Aerith__Flowers_at_the_Beach_by_lilineko.jpg

Final_Fantasy_7__Zack___Aerith_by_Nashya.jpg

Aerith_sexy_by_Akira_Uchiha.jpg

80860_KIRIBAN__Zack_x_Aerith_by_Iwonn.jpg

zackaerithflowers.jpg

And mah sig pic
zackaerisbynetherworldq.png

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Awesome pictures, Channy. ;D

Also, in the Fair Weather Club I was reminded of this quote:
"Zack is laying down on the plains saying "I wish I could show this sky to..." and then Cloud yells "Come on Zack, we have to go!"

Isn't that so sweet? He obviously was going to say Aerith. <3

halfhearted

Lv. 25 Adventurer
"Zack is laying down on the plains saying "I wish I could show this sky to..." and then Cloud yells "Come on Zack, we have to go!"
That's so adorable. I love all of the sky references in cc. They should've included the commentary aerith made in the first trailer. "Like a white cloud drifting through azure skies. As we peered through the rafters of a heavenless Midgar. We made a promise. And that was the last time we spoke." But I guess the last time they spoke was over the phone.

It would've been sweet to see something like this as their last moment together.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Well.. at least some of the pics were safe from Ryu's criticism... Yet he always manages to attack my favourites. ;_;

That's so adorable. I love all of the sky references in cc. They should've included the commentary aerith made in the first trailer. "Like a white cloud drifting through azure skies. As we peered through the rafters of a heavenless Midgar. We made a promise. And that was the last time we spoke." But I guess the last time they spoke was over the phone.

It would've been sweet to see something like this as their last moment together.

GAH. Those are wonderful. Yea, it would've been nice to see those in the game. ;D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ Channy: Lovely fanart. Thanks for posting! And yeah Ryu criticizes everything, don't take it personally. However what he said about the first one is pretty accurate. XD

@ halfhearted: Oh my those pics are awesome! Photoshop or ripped and placed in another game?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
That's because Rom and Jules had little to no development besides "OMG I LOVE YOU SEX NAO?" :awesome:

But Zack and Aerith are waaay more tragic than that doofy pair of teens.

Top Bottom