Hope v 2.0 (Zerith club)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I got the impression she was opening her legs to touch herself tbh :wackymonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Both genders here have equally dirty minds, tbh :awesome:

Also awesome stuff, thanks for the links :monster:

halfhearted

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I was hoping, but not expecting, that Zack would have short appearance in CoL. It would have been nice to witness their bittersweet reunion. (Maiden never sat right with me even when I was a Cloud & Aerith shipper:shifty:)

I know this is going to sound kind of stupid but... does the use of koibito in CoL have to have romantic implications? (that question sounds even more idiotic having typed that out.) After realizing that she never really met the "real" Cloud, I find it strange that they would write that she still harbors such strong romantic feelings for him after her death so much so that she considers him her beloved/lover/sweetheart. But I understand she cares for him deepy. *sigh* Maybe i'm just bitter about having Nojima include that little detail. :hohum:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
There's nothing saying Aerith can't have feelings for two people at once. Just because a person's spouse dies doesn't mean they'll stop feeling things for them, but most people will eventually fall in love again and remarry anyway.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well we aren't going to be getting the uber romantic fluff that we wanted, but maybe that's the point. FFVII was never meant to be a love story. The love stories are a side part of the main plot.

That said it is nice to see them chillin' together in AC/C, but if Aerith really does suddenly love Cloud more we'll have to accept it, as much as we feel Zack deserves better.

Let's not become like the rabid pinkers in which we deny facts just to make sure the story tailors to our interests/beliefs.

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Can I ask something here? <3 Are there any scenes of Zack and Aerith hugging/kissing/holding hands in CC (apart from the one of Aerith hugging Zack from behind =D)? Call me a sap or w/e but I really like those kind of scenes :salute:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm assuming you've never played CC, then?
No there isn't. There's a scene where it looks like they are about to kiss but Aerith becomes embarrassed and pushes Zack away. lol

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
That said it is nice to see them chillin' together in AC/C, but if Aerith really does suddenly love Cloud more we'll have to accept it, as much as we feel Zack deserves better.

I always believed, since these sort of discussions arose way back when, that Aerith had to get over being angry at Zack; she thought for years that he just up and left her for some other woman. She didn't know the truth, and I'm sure that coming to terms with that same truth is going to take some time, dead or not. I read somewhere else that
Zack will be with her forever
, is this true or not; something about
remaining by her side in the Lifestream
...?

Well, I hope so, even if it's not canon (yet?)!

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I believe that Aerith went through a time of denial, since her saying "Zack probably ran off with another girl" is a flat out lie, and she knows that. The end of Crisis Core pretty much tells us that Aerith knows Zack is dead. Connecting Zack to her ribbon, dress, and why she sells flowers is also another reason why it seems she hasn't moved on at all. If she were so upset about Zack 'leaving her for another woman', she'd have at least stopped wearing the same dress she promised to wear for his return. Also, Aerith's last letter to Zack was thanking him for all that he had done for her, and for everyone. It was nothing like a break-up at all, more like her realizing that her letters weren't being returned to her for a reason. (He went on a mission and never came back- what's she supposed to think, really. ) Considering that word travels around fast and Zack was officially announced dead by ShinRa, she had to have known something was up even IF she really didn't sense him dying at the end of the game. (She also communicated a lot with Tseng, who was Zack's friend. I don't think Tseng would hide that from her- at the same time, I think he may have lied to her to protect her.)

That quote is canon, btw. :)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
If she were so upset about Zack 'leaving her for another woman', she'd have at least stopped wearing the same dress she promised to wear for his return.

When did she ever bring up the dress? I thought she was wearing the same outfit in CC all through and we don't see her VII outfit until the end. Where is this cutscene, I must see it!!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
They don't bring up the dress, but Zack says "Let's make a promise" and suggests that she wears pink 'every time they meet'. What do we see Aerith wearing, while waiting for Zack to return? :awesome:

Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vXro4MTgs
The scene you want is at 4:17

Edit: Re-watching these.... Zerith is so canon it hurts. :rage:

Last edited:
Top Bottom