renovatio2.jpg

ksdesigner2.jpg

08.jpg

kashiyae6.jpg

kashiyae8.jpg

kashiyae5.jpg

halfhearted

Lv. 25 Adventurer
of course! the more the merrier! i love your icon btw, i thought it was ashe at first glance. cloud is way too pretty. :lol:

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
At the end of ACC *sniff* when they are walking into the *sniff* white light together. If you look *sob* closely you can see.....you can see.

*runs off crying*

KK2008

Rookie Adventurer
of course! the more the merrier! i love your icon btw, i thought it was ashe at first glance. cloud is way too pretty. :lol:

Thanks 8D and yeah that's Cloud XD nah Ashe ain't that pretty x3 lol jk but Cloud is dah LADY:monster:

btw I bring PICS 8D
ff7acc5X.jpg

za00.jpg
za.jpg
706.jpg

those are my favs :joy:

Last edited:

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Choir: Sephiroth! :manhattan:

Thanks to you, I'll never be able to listen to any version of the One Winged Angel again without seeing a chorus of cookie monsters singing "SEPHIROTH!" in my head... :D

*facepalm*

But - yes, Aerith and Zack make a great couple. I hope that Maiden-who-travels-the-planet story isn't canon, because it shoots down Zerith...

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
But - yes, Aerith and Zack make a great couple. I hope that Maiden-who-travels-the-planet story isn't canon, because it shoots down Zerith...

It's only half-canon. Probably. And it doesn't shoot down Zerith, believe me. :awesome:

paoo

♥
I don't understand, is it canon or not? >_> I have to admit... Aerith was pretty bitchy towards Zack in that novella. He tried to get to Midgar, so he could meet her, and then he died instead :(

HERE ARE SOME FANARTS, THIS CLUB SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE. :monster:

053609.jpg

ffd.jpg

zakuea-1-1.jpg

zxa1.jpg

zackandaerith-1.jpg

zakuea-1.jpg

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
It's only half-canon. Probably. And it doesn't shoot down Zerith, believe me. :awesome:

Ah... I was under the impression that it appeared to favor Clerith over Zerith... Anyway, sorry for bringing that up, it's probably not what this thread is for. :P

So, yeah... *ahem*

Zerith ftw! ^_^

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Ah... I was under the impression that it appeared to favor Clerith over Zerith... Anyway, sorry for bringing that up, it's probably not what this thread is for. :P

So, yeah... *ahem*

Zerith ftw! ^_^

NO U :awesome:

Try reading it again. It clearly supports Zerith and Cloti. It just looks like Clerith in the beginning, but if you look at it some more...

Maiden supports Zerith. :monster: So it can be mentioned in this here club.

Unfortunately though, it's not a very pro-Aerith novella. I mean, Aerith isn't that bitchy. :awesome: But anyway...

Nice fanarts, xAerith! :reptar:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
More art. >D

normal_ff7-a64.jpg

zakuea.jpg

zeris1kv.png

100000hit.jpg

61-ccan3.jpg

f7.jpg

06a.jpg

Aerith in that last one... *O*

Seeing all the Zerith art makes me want to melt and cry at the same time! :no:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
The only thing that bugs me is that her hair is obviously not a twist on the side. They're two large curls. :shifty:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

So, yeah... *ahem*

Zerith ftw! ^_^

If Maiden shoots down anything it's Clerith. yarly

But anyway this is not a LTD thread. moar Zerith nao plzkthx

And more lovely fanart. You guys got some good ones. ^_^

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Fanarts! *save* *save* *save*:excited:

These two never fail to tear me up.

Zack_and_Aerith_01_by_semirahge.jpg

EDIT: Anyone know any good AU fics?

Top Bottom