Horizon II Forbidden West

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
As much as I'm chomping at the bit to play this, I kind of want to wait. Just incase they do DLC, and then a definitive edition, like they did with the first one.

You never know what tomorrow brings. If there is a game you really want to play and you can afford it. Go for it I say ;)

Reactions: LNK

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I was late to getting ZD, so I got the definitive edition, which included the DLC. I think I paid 30-40 bucks brand new

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Oh ok, I see. I liked it. If you do everything there is to do, it's a big chunk of stuff

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Free PS5 Upgrade added
horizon-1440x677.jpg

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I'd be totally content with just having the glider, but a flying mount would be really cool

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Has anyone played it yet? Went ahead and got the ps4 copy. Gonna play it tonight after work

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
Been watching my housemate play the ps5 version. It's very pretty but had a few popping issues, and some textures that took a few seconds to load in the opening credits cutscene. Nothing major though.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Been playing since Friday, got out in the open world proper yesterday. The production value in this is so dang high, even the side quests have fully animated dialogue cutscenes. Such a vast improvement over the first game. Frozen Wilds improved dialogue animations already but this is on another level. Melee combat feels so much better now too. You get actual combos and stuff.
There's a boardgame-style minigame in this too lol *plays Fort Condor theme in my head*

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Been playing since Friday, got out in the open world proper yesterday. The production value in this is so dang high, even the side quests have fully animated dialogue cutscenes. Such a vast improvement over the first game. Frozen Wilds improved dialogue animations already but this is on another level. Melee combat feels so much better now too. You get actual combos and stuff.
There's a boardgame-style minigame in this too lol *plays Fort Condor theme in my head*

Sounds like I'm gonna enjoy this one as well. I loved the first game. How's the BGM? Is that also similar to the first one?

Last edited:

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
well damn. Hopefully the physical copy doesn't take as long to download. If it does, I won't be playing till tomorrow night lol
In fairness, for some reason my router seems to be throttling WiFi speeds at the moment, and it's pissing me off. I'm getting about 10% of my max speed. Tried updating the firmware, but it didn't want to install it for some reason. It's almost done, so I'll fuck with it again later

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
In fairness, for some reason my router seems to be throttling WiFi speeds at the moment, and it's pissing me off. I'm getting about 10% of my max speed. Tried updating the firmware, but it didn't want to install it for some reason. It's almost done, so I'll fuck with it again later

Shit, my connection is through wifi lol.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Update: so far, this game is GORGEOUS. You can swim underwater now, and I have to say, it's among the best underwater graphics I've seen yet.

That being said, I already hit a glitch that doesn't allow you to proceed, but apparently it's already well known and fairly easy to work around. Still, kind of annoying.

Top Bottom