• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Horizon II Forbidden West

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Pre orders; Collectors and Digital Deluxe Edition details.

HRZ-FW_SEC_KA_Social_16x9_3840x2160_en_GB_A-scaled.jpg

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Note: owing the PS4 version on standard edition doesn't give you acess to a free PS5 upgrade of the game.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
I am going for the Digital Deluxe Edition!

Loving the Pre-Order Nora Legacy Outfit based on Rost's outfit.
Rost
Aloy

Might end up using it through my whole playthrough!

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Good, that was shitty of them not to do in the first place. WTF were they thinking?

LegendarySaiyan

I changed my mind, I am going for the PS4 Standard Edition. As long as I get the Nora Legacy Outfit and Free Upgrade to PS5, I am happy. Don't really care for the rest of the stuff included in the Deluxe Edition ;D

Thanks, Lulcielid. :D

Reactions: Ite

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
That looks so cool! So much more mobility and variety for the melee combat this time.
(I'll probably not do any of those fancy moves and just mash the same button over and over...)

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Guerilla Games have put up the high quality version of the trailer:

I really hope I can finally get a PS5 in time for this game.

LegendarySaiyan

So I am going to preordered the game soon, might do it tomorrow.

Looking at the PS4 version on the PS Store.
Edition includes:
- Full game (PS4™).
No mention of any free upgrade on the Store Page...

Looking at the Digital Deluxe Edition
Edition includes:
- Full game (PS4 and PS5).

I know that Sony offered free PS4 to PS5 upgrade after criticism, but their Store says nothing of it. Will we get a free upgrade? Even if it ain't free, still getting the PS4 version first.

Last edited:

LegendarySaiyan

So I preordered it with my friend, we payed 699NOK ($59.90) for the PS4 version and if Sony later decides for "No free upgrade, 100NOK ($10) for the PS5 upgrade", then I am still happy we got the PS4 version since the PS5 version alone costs 100NOK ($10) more than the PS4 version. And from my understanding the PS5 does not include the PS4 version.

Top Bottom