Iron Man

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
New still:

67019.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well hey actual content at least

Miles better than that teaserception bullshit they were pulling off earlier

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It looks shooped. I can see from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shoops in my time.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
It looks shooped. I can see from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shoops in my time.

I don't think it's shooped so much as movie posters just have that level of quality.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
tbh looking up close at most of the posters all of them smack of being art'd up, rather than being photo shots :monster:

Ghost X

What you talking about? Iron man suits shoot out of the ocean all the time. Went to the beach yesterday, saw like 15 of 'em. Pew pew pew. Also Mr Downey Jr has a habit of looking like his head and hand have been glued on. Needs to hire new make-up people.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
As in with the previous stuff everything's taken from CG renders whereas a lot of this one seems to be actually just digitally painted artwork, you butt :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
All hail the Iron Legion. Thanos may have a hard time challenging Earth now, good show Stark!!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Mandarin is still kinda weak imo

but yes good show stark

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
What did we learn from this new movie? The Iron Legion is earth's new countermeasure against Thanos' inevitable invasion along with the Avengers. I hope to see them used somehow against the Mad titan. :'D it would show that Stark's legacy has been amplified and the world is secure enough.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Top Bottom