553111_10151511785502290_1996106608_n.jpg

482843_10151511785132290_635481763_n.jpg

168534_10151511785497290_625168185_n.jpg

482127_10151511785107290_1536251158_n.jpg

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I guess Tony had to rename the suit to Igor, lest Hulk get offended.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Theres another one out there, i forgot the mark number but its purpose was for space flight.

Ill see if i can find the image.
edit:

Nvm page loaded weird and I didnt see the first post with images.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Igor doesn't sound so bad! It, along with Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion and Shotgun are my favourite models! Damn from 1-7 to a whole 47 set to look into! :')

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Am I the only one thinking the Red Snapper looks sorta like the Hulk-Buster model from the comics?

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
So I went to see it yesterday, overall I thought it was pretty amazing!

But the ending confused me a bit, almost seemed like he was giving up being Ironman, but that can't be possible as there's Avengers 2 in the pipeline..

So he's taken out his arc reactor from his chest? So his heart is magically repaired and now how will he power the suits? And he blew all the suits up, so he's either going to start building them all again or not bother or just build one meh I don't know!

Ghost X

The suits seem to have their own power supply, given they were doing shit on their own in that big battle at the end.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
The suits seem to have their own power supply, given they were doing shit on their own in that big battle at the end.

Ah true :)

Also for anyone thinking about seeing this, STAY UNTIL AFTER THE CREDITS as usual with Marvel films there's a bonus bit ;)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Also, same reason why Rhodes was able to wear the War Machine suit without carving a hole in his chest. :monster:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
i'm the only one who, at the end of the film, was 'yeah, good, but nothing so fucking good?'. especially the end, was more like
'we need a happy end. here a happy end'
to me is more like Iron Man 1 + Iron Man 2 + Disney touch= Iron Man 3

on the other side the Mandarin is fantastic :D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I heard the ending was done that way in case either an agreement cannot be reached with Robert to make future movies as Iron Man pass the Avengers 2 or he doesn't want to anymore, remember the guy is nearing 50.

Minor spoiler I guess..? (I havnt seen the movie yet, this is just about a song that plays during the intro)

Blue by Eiffel 65 plays during the fucking intro?!?!? Movie of the fucking year

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
I'll admit, I actually thought on the whole twist on the Mandarin was funny, but man, I fear rabid fans of the character are gonna be p!ssed off.

Top Bottom