• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Jen, The Sarah Saga, And Where She Went

SoZettaSlow

Hackermens extraordinaire
AKA
Yoshikage Kira
The whole story is just retelling of accounts tbh, but you got one fact wrong. Jagerhunde never said that Catherine was Aeris from the ff7 house. It was Zack who assumed it was her based on the evidence shown.

It's also hard to piece the specifics when people are using different names and pretending to be characters the only telling evidence we have is on Jen.

Last edited:

Squidlad

Lv. 1 Adventurer
The whole story is just retelling of accounts tbh, but you got one fact wrong. Jagerhunde never said that Catherine was Aeris from the ff7 house. It was Zack who assumed it was her based on the evidence shown.

It's also hard to piece the specifics when people are using different names and pretending to be characters the only telling evidence we have is on Jen.

Oh yeah, you're actually right about that. Although he did say that she was 'friends' with the girls from the FF7 House. But he never explicitly named her as 'Aeris' from that story.

So the only person linking the two is Zack? That actually places more importance on my original point. Again, unless I'm an idiot and I'm missing something, why did Zack have to 'assume' anything? He knew 'Aeris' in real life. The moment he saw the photos of Catherine Rain he should have been able to definitively say "yes, that's her" or "no, that's not her".

SoZettaSlow

AKA
Yoshikage Kira
Probably to protect from witch hunts is what I'm expecting to be honest.

But if you look at Aeris's actual response to Jen, You'll see it's written by "Rain Crystal"

http://www.demon-sushi.com/warning/candywrapper.html

TdR0qxR.png

One of Aeris's moniker's was Rain Crystal.

SoZettaSlow

AKA
Yoshikage Kira
To raise awareness of a problem in the community.
He even states he doesn't want people to witchhunt.
5jTlkeQ.png

Squidlad

Lv. 1 Adventurer
To raise awareness of a problem in the community.
He even states he doesn't want people to witchhunt.
5jTlkeQ.png

I actually had to re-watch the Down The Rabbit Hole video because my head is so messed up and confused. And now I have to walk back on what I wrote a while ago. Jagerhunde was indeed the first person to make the connection between Aeris and Sarah. This is important because this means that Aeris = Sarah = Catherine Rain. Meaning that if Jagerhunde is right, then Zack confirming Catherine Rain as Aeris means he is also confirming her as Sarah. Let me try to reiterate in the most non confusing way possible:

1) Jagerhunde reads the Sarah Saga. Identifies Sarah as someone he used to know called Catherine Rain. He posts a link to a Flickr account which contains photos of her.
2) Jagerhunde goes a step further and not only indentifies Sarah as Catherine but also as Aeris from the FF7 House.
3) Zack writes his final update on Demon Sushi, agreeing with Jagerhunde that Catherine is Sarah. What he doesn't explicitly say is that Catherine is Aeris, even though he has Catherine listed among Aeris' aliases (say that 10 times fast).

Why did he never give this final confirmation? Why did he never just come out and say "yes, the girl from the photograph is Aeris"? If he's afraid of feeding a witch hunt then he would have been better off not saying anything. After all the goons from SA believe that all three personalities are the same person. So agreeing that Catherine is Sarah is going to fuel their suspicion that Sarah is Aeris.

SoZettaSlow

AKA
Yoshikage Kira
Most of this story you'll find is just people retelling "stories" they had shared with the people. Along with most of demon-sushi being stuff taken straight from e-mails or other forums. The only really "valid" evidence is what Tattle Crime (OP) has uploaded to youtube with someone identifying Jennifer Cornet.

Which I guess could be used to validate the stories of Jennifer Cornet since the first person to call her that would be Aeris.

Midgar_Blues

Pro Adventurer

Seriously the fact that these lunatics are being associated with FFVII characters is totally ruining my headcanon!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
It just sounds like really bent fanfiction taken out of context. Every time I click on this thread I start questioning my own reality.

SoZettaSlow

AKA
Yoshikage Kira
I think it's great 'cause this is more common than you think in the nerd realms. I know of a local larping group that would convince 16 years old to have sex with 30-40 year old men to help them "feel like their characters"

solo player sab

normie trash
AKA
Sab
I think it's great 'cause this is more common than you think in the nerd realms. I know of a local larping group that would convince 16 years old to have sex with 30-40 year old men to help them "feel like their characters"

Omg I hope you notified the authorities or something

Squidlad

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie and say my interest is anything other than morbid curiosity. I'm fascinated by Jen and the whole soul bonding stuff. I also love a good mystery. Especially one that's like a jigsaw puzzle with loads of pieces I can fit together. The fact that all these individual stories that have occurred over the last 15 years may be related is very tantalizing.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I stumbled back on this thread because I was googling about the FF7 House stuff (I keep humoring the idea of doing a book compiling all the info about it, since I'm the 'obscure FF7 stuff book guy now') and I saw that seeking the truth deleted all their posts (or did a mod?) very recently. Like, a few days ago lol. Wonder what brought that on?

Roundhouse

Pro Adventurer
I remember reading this thread ages ago, and it was really weird. They had a whole thing written up about how bad that Jen person is, then people in here started actually accusing them of being Jen??

Top Bottom