kickin' it old school

Pixel

The Pixie King
pepper ann, pepper ann
she's too cool for seventh grade

pepper ann she's like one in a milliooooOOOOOOON

I tried watching that a few weeks ago lol Not good :P

I used to watch cartoon network all day
Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken and Powerpuff Girls.

Also

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Maybe overall, but Avatar was simply excellent.

Yeah,I think Avatar,Danny Phantom,and TMNT(2012) are the exceptions.

Hey,does anyone remember Noggin in the late 90's and early 2000's.I remember that I loved Noggin as a kid.Until it had retool in the mid 2000's and I lost interest in it.

Fangu

Great Old One
OMG I loved that show! I was really embarassed about it though because I was 21 at the time, living with 4 other people and they didn't understand why I watched childrens TV :lol: I had a crush on Pride. His actor was terrible though. The guy playing Lex was probably the best actor out of all of them.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah,I think Avatar,Danny Phantom,and TMNT(2012) are the exceptions.

Poor Danny Phantom got screwed over my Nick. They're mentality right now seems to be if it ain't Spongebob Squarepants it doesn't matter.

Also one of my favorite shows as a kid, Reboot:

Now I feel like watching Reboot all day.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Oh,man Spongebob once it was good now its just suffering from seasonal rot.It seems like the writers over the seasons have gotten more mean spirited in their humour and love to use too much gross out humour.Not to mention character derailment has made many characters into unlikable jerks.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I watched The Outer Limits as a kid. It was an episode about teddies who hid under kids beds with glowing red eyes, and kidnapped them. I still make sure my feet arent sticking out the end of the blanket :(

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'm so old, I remember when My Little Pony looked like
bowtie1_spoosh_001%20%282%29.jpg

and was for 7 year old girls and not 20 year olds :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
^ And they were scented! I remember this. And I used to get so mad when their hair (manes?) would get all messy. I never had any of my own, but cousins and friends and the like did.

Fangu

Great Old One
Haha I had like 40 of those ponies and I loved every single one to death :lol: My friend and I would take turns taking our ponies to sleepovers and we would have huuuge pony gettogethers where all the ponies had a great party, until like 1 am and shit, super late :monster:

Haha I now remember I wanted people to call me 'Megan'. lol oh the times.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I had a stuffed toy version of that pony, my mum put it in the washing machine on too high a heart and it's hair went all matted :sadpanda:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
remember Trolls? Everyone was collecting them.... I only collected one because they were ugly and shit and I hated them.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Clicky does in fact remember. I seem to have memories of seeing one that had been melted down most of the way to a puddle by a friend of mine. Apparently I was friends with Sid from Toy Story :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
I also remember Trolls, but I wasn't into them at all. The toys I were mostly into were Hot Wheels, actually, back when they were actually made of metal :P

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Back then in my home country they played educational TV shows for kids in the morning, plus shows about local folklore and the lives of our national heroes.

Now it's just telenovelas with repetitive rags to riches vengeance storyline, noon time TV shows/ contests featuring corrupt politicians/ politician wannabees and super crappy singing/ dancing of a bunch of unknown actors who would probably run for senator someday.

Fuck it all. /rant

Top Bottom