Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Why are they doing this? I don’t want to go back into kingdom hearts again and get utterly confused even more!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

/ is gonna buy it anyway for Neku :sadpanda:

There better be a TWEWY game coming out soon. I want my sequel.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm really interested to see the new line of team mates Sora has that aren't donald and goofy : )))

gonna miss those two tho

edit: OMG Wonder Cat?! Bat Bat?? are these guys your new team mates??

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I played Kingdom Hearts for the battle system. I played 1, 2 and BBS. Liked them all thus far but 2 has always been my favourite.

I also played Kingdom Hearts for the Sora-Riku-Kairi-Roxas-Etc story. Basically the completely ORIGINAL characters. Also enjoyed Terra-Aqua-Ventus quite a bit more than I thought I would.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Also enjoyed Terra-Aqua-Ventus quite a bit more than I thought I would.

I didn't like any of them, tbh. Aqua wasn't that bad but still... they only 'new' character I tolerate is Xion. She was actually a good character. All the others have just been look - alikes and disappointments to me.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I didn't like any of them, tbh. Aqua wasn't that bad but still... they only 'new' character I tolerate is Xion. She was actually a good character. All the others have just been look - alikes and disappointments to me.
lol, I'm the exact opposite of you.

I can't stand Riku and Kairi, and I don't care about any of the other characters including Sora. The only characters I liked were Namine and maybe Axel.

On the other hand, I loved the cast of BBS and would rather play a game with them than others. And Vanitas was one of the few villains that really struck me. And I'm not talking about the stupid Hurdurr I look like Sora thing, I felt this kid was legit insane and that made him a fun character.

But maybe I'm just insane or something.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I liked BBS...loved it...and Vanitas, watching him as a "Darker Sora" was quite entertaining.
But still there is no way I can miss this. Now all we need is a better version of the TWEWY and I'll have no more excuses to buy the 3DS :monster: And I love the KH as a series I really don't care about FF/Disney characters. As Donut said, I'm pretty much all bout their originals.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just didn't like Goofy and Donald on my team because they were pretty useless. Plus Donald's constant screaming got old quick. I'd rather have taken the Disney characters from other worlds and had them travel with me instead.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
If Bat Bat and Wonder Cat can kick bigger ass this time around, I'll consider them great replacements to Donald and Goofy. Wonder Cat looks like The big guy in this game (as in like goofy, takes alot of damage, doesn't use magic and can pound like a mofo)

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Well I really don't mind at all Donald and Goofy. In fact I used them in my team all the time because...let's be honest. It was easier to just level Donald/Goofy than upgrading each character from each world. But that doesn't mind that I wouldn't mind if they changed the characters this time around. Sora is going to be there so I really don't care.

That's just my opinion though .

I just didn't like Goofy and Donald on my team because they were pretty useless. Plus Donald's constant screaming got old quick. I'd rather have taken the Disney characters from other worlds and had them travel with me instead.

Indeed, I always felt that it was a waste of programming to create all these other team members and then limit them to their respective worlds. One thing they could do is create unique movesets that interact with the environment and allow access to new environments and/or more challenges. If the series had a deeper and more challenging combat system, each character's traits could be picked for strategic purposes in particularly tough situations.
Also, scenes with these wasted characters reacting to other worlds could have delivered some very funny moments.

But no. Donald & Goofy are the only constants (aside from Sora), with Donald pretty much being the healer and Goofy being the brawler. It also fascinates me how there are so many AI settings for them in KHII, yet you are never motivated to pick any other setting because the game is just so easy. If the combat was deeper and required more strategy then maybe there would be a point to those AI options.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I wish Nomura took Disney's initial idea and made all the disney folk available for combat in other worlds. It would've been unique to see Simba brawl in The World that Never Was or Tron in Neverland.

That aside, who is Wonder Cat and Bat bat anyway? do we know anything about these cute criters?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I also thought it sucked that once you got Riku into your party you couldn't take him to other worlds with you. >:C LIKE HE WAS STUCK IN THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS. BULLSHIT.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I fucking hate you Kingdom Hearts.

...Damn you, I'm now officially interested. Why must they keep opening my heart like this?!

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
...Damn you, I'm now officially interested. Why must they keep opening my heart like this?!

Because SE are truly the heartless and they want ur heart :monster:

If they're going to add characters from other SE games, are they going to add Chrono and Marle from the CT series ?? ]:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
My interest in this game has suddenly peaked. I love that Sora is still a short arse compared to Riku, nice to see they get a change of clothes and I like the new hairstyle for Riku. Those dream eater creatures look so frickin' cute that I wanna squish one of them.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'm trying to find a high quality version of the trailer to see myself, but an interesting plot twist for the rest of the series was in the most recent one. There's a scene of
Braig asking Xehanort - as in Terranort - if he's recovered his memory yet. Xehanort responds by raising his hand and summoning his Keyblade.

EDIT - this is the best I can find. 1:50.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Riku makes me drool all over my laptop. And that 2nd pic? DANG! I wish it came in higher resolution T_T. Its so pretty....
This should stop...because I'm getting more and more impulsive about getting a Nintendo3DS and I didn't want to...

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
I'm trying to find a high quality version of the trailer to see myself, but an interesting plot twist for the rest of the series was in the most recent one. There's a scene of
Braig asking Xehanort - as in Terranort - if he's recovered his memory yet. Xehanort responds by raising his hand and summoning his Keyblade.

EDIT - this is the best I can find. 1:50.

It was pretty obvious Braig would return too, there were too many unanswered questions about his nature, motives... And knowledge.

But even so, HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S BRAIG AGAIN OMGOMGOMGOMG HYPE HYPE HYPE YES YES YES

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh shit, this should be interesting. I'm glad they brought him back. I wonder who else will return...

Top Bottom