Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Short trailer working down, with a couple of scenes not in the long version.

Sora (to Rhyme): Hey, you're not Neku's partner, by any chance?

Neku (with Joshua): Will we really be able to get back home?
Joshua: What are you talking about? You're not going to let this beat you, right, Neku?

Maleficent: You possess the 'data'... of the worlds, don't you. I will be taking that now.

Laverne: The boy's tougher than any old rock.
Sora: Eeek! The gargoyles spoke!?

???: Look, it's them!
???: The boss isn't gonna like this!
???: Hurry!

Blue Fairy: It is because you lied that this has happened.
Pinocchio: Please help me!

Frollo: You will burn at the stake in the town square.
Sora: That's not gonna happen!

Sora: It's Riku. Riku saved us! He's here with us!

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Because scissors don't exist in KH? ;P

Well I would think Riku's hair wouldn't be as long as it is in KH2 if he's been cutting his hair.. Actually, I don't think his hair would have gotten that long in the like one year that passes before Sora wakes up but whatever. xD I like how Sora goes from looking like a kid to looking like a slightly older kid, while Riku is suddenly looking like an adult.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Riku's hair doesn't bother me, what bothers me is his face looks even younger than his KH1 comparison, hell the trailer pretty much proved it and Sora by KH2 had a much more mature face and his hair was a touch lighter than the dark brown of the original game and now well how the heck do you jusify making him look younger?? AND if you're gonna make him look about 10 at least don't make him sound like a 20 year old man.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
i would be considering which kidney i could live without if there was TWEWY 3DS

The answer is both of them. TWEWY 3DS will act as a dialysis machine.

Totally read 'fucking' as a verb there at first and was a little :huh:

He totally is, though.

I wouldn't say I give a shit about them, but Birth By Sleep was a freakin' excellent game. I might go so far as to say it has the best gameplay in the series (of the ones I've played, but the ones I haven't don't sound like much).
And the fact that this game's timeline is baffling has me wary of disappointment because Birth By Sleep even managed to tell a coherent plot for the first time since KH1.

"Shit makes no sense" can be a valid and coherent plot of you make sense of shit by the end.

Well I would think Riku's hair wouldn't be as long as it is in KH2 if he's been cutting his hair.. Actually, I don't think his hair would have gotten that long in the like one year that passes before Sora wakes up but whatever. xD I like how Sora goes from looking like a kid to looking like a slightly older kid, while Riku is suddenly looking like an adult.

It's the Anime rules of aging. There's no signs of aging. You suddenly go from preteen to 18. then from 18 to like 40 or more.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
They did age this time though...backwards :monster:

No although the more I think about it and I did look at the trailer some more, I'm now starting to wonder does this aging thing have to do with the dream type worlds? I don't think they'd age Sora or Riku back like that without good reason, not when even in the BBS ending Sora is still in his KH2 appearance, they wouldn't suddenly go back and decide I know let's make a game set after KH2 but age Sora and Riku backward by about 2 years in the process. (Possibly just wishful thinking though this is SE after all, the ultimate experience in gaming fuckery)

Who knows maybe it's part of the Mark of Mastery exam, that was mentioned during the secret ending of coded/re:coded that Sora and Riku needed to take theirs to become true masters of the keyblade. (Just checked the KH Wikia and going to the dream like worlds is apparently part of the exam although the game won't focus entirely on it)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
As mad as the plot can be I too really enjoy the saga the more I think about it. Sure I've complained about it loads but the game play is always pretty good. I think I may have to dig my KH games out to play again :)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Holy hell Lea sounds more badass than Axel O__O more baritone than before

ME GUSTA

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Rapunzel's world will be a sale for me, since Tron Legacy has already been added.

PIXAR PUT YOUR WORLDS IN ALREADY GOD DAMN YOU

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
There must be a Toy Story. They teased us with hidden models of Buzz and Woody in a past game as dummied content. WE MUST HAVE TOY STORY.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I'm just hoping Tangled won't be added just so they can save it for KH3.
Same with Pocahontas.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
come to think of it, yes I think Toy Story and Tangled will best be reserved for KH3. They can put Bolt in though because he looks fucking annoying, I never even saw the movie, thats how annoying-looking he was to me.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
When I'm in a wheel chair and over 70, KH3 will certainly come.

Ms. Meruru, he said 3rd Birthday will be smashing. It was not. HE LIED TO ME.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
But.... But.... Fantasia was really dull....... >:

It might go okay ? At least it's better than Dumbo. Oh gawd, please no.....

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Fantasia was really dull.

l1NCy.gif

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Scan with images from Symphony of Sorcery as well as one screenshot with Sora's Tron Legacy outfit.

Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Scan-12.jpg

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I'm curious about something else. This year is the 10th anniversary of KH wonder if they'll do something to honour it

I'm very excited about a fantasia world :)

Oh and there is a KH3 coming in case anyone is unsure, Nomura has already said that the Xehanort saga will end with that one and that 3D'S ending will lead directly into it but KH will continue on with Sora as the main character.

Top Bottom