Kingdom Hearts III

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I didn't say I've seen both the Epilogue and the Secret Ending, I meant that both will be released not long after the actual game's release for the rest of the world, lol. If I've seen both, I would've mentioned how it was like by now, but neither are released nor had they been leaked yet.

0.2 was a story set during the events of the first Kingdom Hearts via Aqua's point of view and then later from Mickey's memory as he retells that encounter to Riku and Kairi before setting off to rescue Aqua which will be one of the obvious points of Kingdom Hearts 3 as everyone has known since the Secret Ending of Birth By Sleep and in Dream Drop Distance, LONG before 0.2 was even heard or thought of.

AKA
TresDias, Hawkeye, El Diablo Gato, Martha Jones, Ariadne, Squall of SeeD, Squall_of_SeeD
I didn't say I've seen both the Epilogue and the Secret Ending, I meant that both will be released not long after the actual game's release for the rest of the world, lol.
Alex's point was that someone would have to go into the spoiler thread to know what you've posted there, and the people trying to avoid spoilers aren't going into that thread. Therefore, they don't know what has been said.

AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
...I think the final battle with Sora against Xehanort will take place in the Keyblade Graveyard rather than Scala Da Caelem and...I still think the ending of this game is gonna be tragic and heart-breaking.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Makoeyes987, the notorious liar Marquis Halim Ondore IV, Cupcake, Smooth Criminal, Xelloss, Christian Bale, Ma'at
You're wrong, it's Scala Ad Caelum, 100%. That's the final world.

The penultimate battle, the whatever Keyblade War thing, happens at the Keyblade Graveyard, which manifests Kingdom Hearts, which then somehow leads to Scala Ad Caelum.

AKA
Maybe so. But somehow I don't think Kingdom Hearts leads directly to Scala Ad Caelum. It just doesn't...sound right.

Edit: Amazon has posted a new Kingdom Hearts III video with the Pre-ordering of the Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade and given that Sora's in his KH3 outfit and the area is new, I'm guessing this is part of Scala Ad Caelum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom