• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
good.gif

Now they can make an actual good Kingdom Hearts mobile game that doesn't use flash assets from 2004.

Let this die and make something worthy of S-E from its ashes. Because S-E definitely won't abandon the IP and leave it without a continuous mobile cash cow. :monster:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
The PC port just landed. I haven't bought it, I'm watching a stream and it seems a pretty decent port. It has graphics settings in a special config menu. It runs at either 30, 60 or unlocked FPS. Cutscenes are apparently in 60 now when they were in 30 on PS4/5. You can change the audio, either master/bgm/voice/sfx. Comes with language options.

Now that they've released...they're 20% off.

For 1.5/2.5 the saves are hidden within PNGs apparently, they look like PSP save icons.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
[Spoiler to be found the new Spoiler Thread]

Okay, in one report, Nomura had just mentioned that Melody of Memory is set before the Secret Episode of Re-Mind which has Sora fight Yozora, yet Sora is in the Final World and Riku, Kairi and the Fairy Godmother went there. They could've easily spotted Sora or searched around a bit more without seeking out the Nameless Star and figure out the meaning of it.

Can anybody explain this to me, please? It's gotten me even more confused....and the Spoiler tag is broken or I forgot how to do it, sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom