"Kupocon" FF Convention! (2017?)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
so a lot of people here are going? Maybe I should try... but I still want to do the GDQs and bronycon next year so I'm not sure

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Doooo it Quex!

At some point soon we should make a "plan the weekend" thread. I realize it's still 6 months away, BUT I AM JUST SO EXCITE :wacky:

RedFFWolf

Donator
^I think that's a great idea somewhere down the line. It'll help gauge some numbers too - if it turns out there are enough going [including peoples' friends and partners that aren't online here], I may be able to acquire some reserved space for ye, if it's wanted.

Also, Tantalus Theatre Troupe has gotta be a thing :D

Last edited:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Doooo it Quex!

At some point soon we should make a "plan the weekend" thread. I realize it's still 6 months away, BUT I AM JUST SO EXCITE :wacky:

Yes, I do need to start thinking about what days I plan on taking for this whole shindig. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are a given, but I think Carly's making this a week long affair. I know some of us have more of a life than others and won't be able to take that much time off, but I'll be in my last semester of school with only one class left, so I don't think a week will be too much of an issue for me.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'd probably go to the UK one if there's enough people. I'd cosplay as Yop the Dutchman, :monster:

You'd have to take a plane there I imagine. Would you be the Flying Dutchman? :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Avec should withhold sex until she beats FFVII

:awesomonster:

Carlie has no excuse not to play it now. :monster:

:whatever:

Yeah, she says that now, but when she's in the presence of Lith and I, I'm sure it'll be all "Oh, please, please, I'll finish the game as soon as I get home, I swear!"

Lith never said I had to finish FFVII. What matters is that I both have finished FFXII and love it, don't it Lith? :awesome:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I still don't know how one does that. FF7 is like 30-40 hours if you go about it slowly. A speedy playthrough of 12 still takes like 100 hours.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Storm the shores of Dollet! I mean, Dover!

AGH! GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!!!

Yeah, she says that now, but when she's in the presence of Lith and I, I'm sure it'll be all "Oh, please, please, I'll finish the game as soon as I get home, I swear!"

Lith never said I had to finish FFVII. What matters is that I both have finished FFXII and love it, don't it Lith? :awesome:

WAT

Don't bring me into this now.

But... she has a point. :awesome:

hahaha well fine, you and Lith can have fun in your room, I'll have fun with Force and Micah in mine :P

:orgy:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
giphy.gif

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'll be at my home. Waiting for pics. And videos. And... And......... Hoping everyone has fun.... :'(

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well if you look at it from the Europe side of things we are the west so.... :awesome:

Late reply: Yes Red Tantalus Theatre Troupe has definitely got to be a thing. Having Ite with us and it not be a thing would be blasphemous.

Also yes I would very much like to be there at least 5 days with whoever wants to stay with me in a hotel room on the days we're not staying at Casa de Avec. It's kind of insane for me to pay 400ish on a roundtrip just for a weekend.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Fear not my exotic goddess, we shall plan a trip to remember!

Ohhhhhhhhhh the possibilities. :wacky:

But seriously, if I am that close to New York in freaking January I am going ice skating. It's something I need to cross of teh bucket list.

TLS ON ICE! :reptar:

EDIT:

Channy, we'll have our OWN party one day. Just you, me, Flare, and the North West as our playground... :awesome:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Just booked my hotel and flights ^_^

I discovered during this that I had to apply for something called ESTA, which is like a travel permit for countries part of the Visa Waiver Program. Anyway, there are a multitude of sites that allow for this processing, but thankfully a bit of research told me to go through the official site (which is weighed down in a Google search by other sites), where filling/sending in the form itself comes to a total of $14, whereas these other sites threw in processing fess whereby on you'd be spending somewhere between $85-140. Saved a ball of money just there, phew! (I was halfway through this form on one of those expensive sites)

Top Bottom