Last Film You've Seen

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Prestige (#2) - 10/10

Even better on a second viewing. Christopher Nolan may well be the best director of this generation.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
^ you like psycho films?

i just watch Twister, but i didn't finish it. It was kinda, epic :awesomonster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I watched Crank High Voltage.

LAWL it's so bad it's good. You're gonna LOL through the whole damn movie, especially a certain scene at a race track.

Fucking hilarious, I loved the whole film :awesome:

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
''Slumdog Millionaire''

Just today, our school went to to the cinema to watch it. At first I thought I wouldn't like it, but it surprised me. The editing was really cool done, thought some parts could easily sent a shiver down my spine. I actually liked how he came up with all the answers by looking back onto his past.

It was sad, yeah. This is probably one of the rarest movies that made me cry at the end.

I just got done watching this 3am this morning. Better than I expected. I don't usually cry, but I got really choked up around a lot of parts (teen Latika, Jamal and Salim after the deal w/ Maman). Gangster scenes gave me an even grittier, more realistic feel than Company and Omkara, probably because there was less poetry, haha.

Maman was such a dirtbag. Javed was an asshat, but Maman was just a fucking ruthless dirtbag, and I wanted to rub his eyeballs in chili peppers. Salim was pretty much a dirtbag too, but there was room for forgiveness. Jamal whispering to Latika to
"run away"
with him was like a light in my heart throughout all that sadness.

Last edited:

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
I finally saw Spirit. It was entertaining, and hell, anything with Samuel L. Jackson is already halfway to win territory anyway, but it certainly wasn't as good as Sin City.

DNA

Pro Adventurer
The Wrestler

Pretty darn good - It almost made me shed some manly tears. And I didn't know Marissa Tomei had such a rockin' body until now. DAT ASS.

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
Monsters Vs Aliens

I've seen the movies twice in theaters now. I just thought that B.O.B. was hilarious. I actually didn't plan on seeing it at first because I didn't like the previews for it, but then my friend wanted me to go with her so i decided to. It was in 3D and the 3D actually looked awesome. Best animated movie I seen in a long time.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Just saw Let The Right One In.

It was really damn good, too. Really.

Apparently, there is a Hollywood remake of this movie coming. I can't see why. There is no way in hell it's gonna top the original.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I saw "Song for a Raggy Boy" on TV last night, not a very exciting / big-arse title, but quite good. As in, Catholic boarding school prefects / thingies raping children and beating them to death quite good, :monster:.

Damn Catholics.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was long but good. I could've done without the framing, though, especially the hurricane Katrina thing.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Beauty and the Beast.

If you don't like this film you have no soul and I hate you.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
The Zombie Diaries...which would have been a complete waste of time had it not been for some amusing commentary.

Top Bottom