Last Film You've Seen

Purple

Charmed
I watched Frost/Nixon on the plane the other day.

Is it wrong that I find Michael Sheen incredibly charming and sexy?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Superman... something, that new movie. Small bit of it anyways, it was on TV. Sucked ass and was made of fail, imho. Should've stayed in the 70's.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
3:10 to Yuma

I didn't really like the idea of russel crowe and christian bale acting in a western, but it turned out to be okay.

Belmat

Pro Adventurer
Last film I watched was X-Men... It was over an hour of 'meh'.

I've still never watched a film on Blu-Ray and can't help but feel I'm missing out...

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
@Grey Britain

The glories of HD.

@Belmat

I have four movies on Blu Ray but my non HD TV is, unfortunately, alive and kicking, so you're not the only one missing out...

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I watched The Cell the other night. One of my favorite movies- it still gives me the creeps every time I watch it. It's also very interesting, and I can't wait until the second one comes out. =)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Watching You've Got Mail, and have been for like the last two hours. I could watch this movie over and over and over... <3

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I watched The Uninvited last night with my older brother.

Well, with him there to provide commentary, I enjoyed it. :monster:

Seriously, isn't it lame when they pull the "O guess what, the protag is CRAZY! Haw haw haw!" stunt? I hate that crap. But I can't say I expected much, so it's cool, I guess. :)

The Bucket List.

saw it in theatres when it came out (shit time to see it too, since my uncle had died like 2 months ago of cancer when I saw it) and all it does is make me cry, probly never watch it again for that simple fact, it's just too fuckin sad

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Just saw Gran Torino, and even though I don't think it's meant as a comedy, I lmaod like I haven't lmaod over a movie or anything for months, :monster:. I want to be just like Clint in that movie when I grow up.

Although I'd first have to go to Korea and live in a hood full of chink gangbangers an' shit. opps :monster:

In summary, very awesome and just movie, definitely worth recommending. My folks watched Star Trek and approved of it, so I should go and watch that sometime too.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Imo it does look a lot better than on dvd. I don't know how to explain it though lolz.

Btw watched The Pineapple Express for the 100th time last night. While high as a kite ofc. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Conversation - 10/10

my mind is blown

The Fifth Element - 8/10

Lucas totally ripped off the taxicab chase in Attack of the Clones. Also I didn't remember this being so funny, but then, I was thirteen the first time I saw it. Also also, mmm, Milla Jovovich. Though the film is gorgeous in its own right.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The Fifth Element - 8/10

Lucas totally ripped off the taxicab chase in Attack of the Clones. Also I didn't remember this being so funny, but then, I was thirteen the first time I saw it. Also also, mmm, Milla Jovovich. Though the film is gorgeous in its own right.

Gary Oldman makes 5th Element so much win.

I watched Seven. Kevin Spacey is so awesome in that movie.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The Conversation - 10/10

my mind is blown

The Fifth Element - 8/10

Yeah that was back when Jovovich was still hot.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
and not entirely coincidentally, before she married Paul W. S. Anderson :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
and starred in a series of completely unimpressive films.

Top Bottom