Last Film You've Seen

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
ACC, again, third time now >.<. This time with subs, not that that adds much, but still. And with my housemate (again) and a friend of his (who's seen part of the original, but hasn't played the game and who couldn't stop trying to imitate Japanese and/or read the subtitles aloud, >.<).

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

BAWWWWW IT DEVIATES FROM THE BOOKS, BAWWWWW IT HAS PRETTY SPECIAL EFFECTS, BAWWWWW IT LOOKS LIKE A TYPICAL SCIENCE FICTION, BAWWWWW THERE'S A CATCHY MUSICAL NUMBER AT THE BEGINNING, BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

seriously, it's pretty good. I'd seen it once before. Didn't redefine cinema or anything but it's a good enough adaptation. Complaining about the changes is pretty retarded since (1) Adams made them himself and (2) the book, radio show, and BBC programme are all completely different from on another anyway so consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Fast and Furious.

Mildly entertaining, if shallow and derivative.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
X-Men 3. A tad exaggerated at times (i.e. why move the entire what's-it-called-bridge whilst you could just make a sheet of steel and do the same thing?), and not nearly as awesome in the climax as the cartoon series, imho. In fact, the ending was pretty lame, and I was expecting a shitload more over nine thousaaand power leveling and whatnot.

MissSugar

good girl =D
Fast and Furious..gosh I love Paul Walker :monster: though imo this one wasn't that good..oh well at least Paul Walker was back lol

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I saw the newest mummy movie. I actually liked it better than the second one. It wasnt as funny or as good as the first one by far, but it was better than the second. His new wife was sort of annoying though.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
His new wife was sort of annoying though.

Gawd yes. I do not think I've ever liked Maria Bello in any role evar. Her accent was pretty bad, iirc. :(

Plus, I really love Rachel Weiss, dammit.

Just watched I've Loved You So Long. Goood movie.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
The last movie that I saw was Marley & Me. It was not that great of a movie but it was sad specially at the end.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Just watched Tombstone for the second time. Im not really a western fan, but I love that movie.

Gonna either go put in The Secret Window or Phone booth now

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Downloaded and watched Obsessed. I've gone mad recently wanting to see this movie, and the only thing I was disappointed with was the quality and the sound chopping out at the end. It was every bit I imagined it would be. <3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just watched "The Cave". One of my favorite movies, and I don't really know why. Must be the ending, and some of the epic battle/death scenes. =D

AKA
Guy Manuel
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Wasn't exactly expecting a whole 'lot from this movie, so I was not disappointed per se. However, it did have a lot of potential that was never embraced or acted upon. For what it's worth, there were some interesting parts when I wasn't laughing my head off or cracking jokes every other second (sometimes I think I should have been trapped on the Satellite of Love!)

Overall, it wasn't great but it wasn't a complete flop. They could have done better.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It was a completely mediocre film tbh. It's not really special or outstanding in any way.

Even the action scenes were pretty meh, which is ridiculous for a Wolverine movie.

And I swear to god, if I see another scene in a film where the hero walks away from an explosion trying to be a badass, I'll never watch an action movie in theaters again.

AKA
Guy Manuel
Of course, it was pretty shite, that's obvious, but there were parts when I found myself entertained. I didn't feel like walking out of the theater either, which is always a good sign. Although, I do have to say, at the end, when Gambit said, "We have to go now," it pretty much sounded like he said, "We have to go meow," which made me laugh and think of Super Troopers.

did anyone else feel the sabertooth/wolverine fights were shit? they'd stab each other, heal to normal, and do it again. wha-hoo

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
did anyone else feel the sabertooth/wolverine fights were shit? they'd stab each other, heal to normal, and do it again. wha-hoo

Yeah, shit was boring.

And saberfail hopping around like a frog was stupid.

Nikkolas

Banned
Just watched Alien vs. Predator: Requiem on TV. i saw it first in theaters and after ewatching it, my list would go, from best to worst:
Aliens > Alien > Predator > Predator 2 > AVP:R > Aliens 3 > Alien: Resurrection > AVP.

Top Bottom