Least favourite Final Fantasy character(s)

Sexy Yuna is Sexy. Deal with it.
Homo's.

I liked Original Yuna better. In the hair and the costume. Though X-2 is nothing more than a chick flick. So...

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I liked Original Yuna better. In the hair and the costume. Though X-2 is nothing more than a chick flick. So...

I actually thought Yuna's new hair was much prettier and sexier. Her old hair made her look frumpy. =/

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
I prefer old!Yuna's outfit much more, despite the tragic lack of exposed ass, but I agree that her new haircut was an improvement.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Yuna annoyed the hell out of me in every game she was in.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm not reading all these pages. All I'm gonna do is answer the question.

Tidus.

That is all.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Whhhhhhhyyyyyy-eeeee? :(

But really, I can guess, but I still wanna hear more. If ya wanna say somethin', anyway. Same goes for Ashes with Yuna annoying the hell outta him in every appearance she's made. :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
^that, if you're going to voice your opinion, at least motivate it and make arguments, else your opinion is moot and void, :monster:.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
He was maybe the worst character with the worst character design... flood pants?! On an island? REALLY?

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Really? No love for Wakka? I thought he was ace. John Di Maggio, people. :P

Come to mention it, I can't think of any FFX characters I particularly dislike. Tidus & Yuna had some cringe-worthy moments. Apart from that, I enjoyed FFX's characterization.

It's the opposite of FFVIII, which completely passed me by with its array of one-dimensional pop characters, that Nomura & co forgot to give personalities.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I liked Wakka's voice acting and his character arc, but at the start of the game he was pretty unlikeable as a character.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I always hated Quina. Broken English = fail. A weapon that does random damage = fail. A horrible personality and no character development = fail. Also, they really watered down the Blue Magic in IX - all the spells rely on some sort of variable like level or HP, or otherwise have a percentage of success rate. I like my magic consistent. Plus it was too much of a hassle to learn, I couldn't be bothered wasting time weakening enemies to Eat them in favor of outright killing them.

Overall I found Quina totally useless in battle and an annoying character to listen to.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Quina had some funny moments, though.

My least favourite charcters are Squall and Cloud.

I never liked Squall and i simply grew tired of Cloud.

A

Great Old One
I found him pretty annoying. Maybe it's that dumbass voice of his, or the tacky yellow clothes. It gets a bit irritating after complaining to Auron with that voice. But he gets more hate than he deserves; he's okay, I guess, but they could have made the character a lot better. Not to mention that he bitches all the time.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
BAWWWWW MY FATHER NEVER PRAISED ME BAWWWWW I CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT'S GOING AROUND ME BAWWWWW I CAN'T GET BACK TO ZANARKAND BAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh you lot suck. Let's see you get thrust 1000 years into the future with some parental issues and try save the world only to find it's your disapproving parent. :wacky:

imo I thought he was the most realistic hero we've had in an FF.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Oh you lot suck. Let's see you get thrust 1000 years into the future with some parental issues and try save the world only to find it's your disapproving parent. :wacky:

imo I thought he was the most realistic hero we've had in an FF.

It's actually even worse, he doesn't even exist AND he is a lousy singer.:wacky:

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
....He sings? :huh:

Yes, he does. I don't remember very well since I haven't played the game in a while, but I do remember him Auron talking to him about the hymn of the fayth, something about Jecht liking it a lot. Anyway, Auron overheard Tidus distractedly singing it to himself rather bad.

Top Bottom