Least favourite Final Fantasy character(s)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I just remember that she seemed to have rather large, erm, assets in FFX, but then she can't wear any sort of support with the thing she's wearing in X-2. Her back must hurt like a bitch.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yuna's Gunner outfit isn't anything compared to the Lady Luck Dress sphere. :wacky:

I never had an issue with her wearing the short shorts. She's got a hot bod, and she should flaunt it. But the shirt is a weird design, I love how they incorporated the Zanarkand symbol on it, but it looks like it would make for an uncomfortable halter top. Not to mention she wears no bra and with all that frolicking, she'll have mighty saggy boobs. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Funny how Mako's able to bring up the word 'slutty' again when it hasn't yet been said in this thread yet, :monster:.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yuna's boobs are small. What the heck? I guess people are forgetting the likes of Tifa and Lulu.

And when were outfits realistic? :monster:

@Yop

I never said anyone here said it. I'm speaking in general. :awesomonster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Rikku says hi too. Rikku's probly got the most skin showing.. or well.. the Thief dress sphere anyway.

Yuna's boobs looked bigger imo in X than X-2. Same with Rikku actually.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Rikku's outfit is the most revealing of the three but again, it's only about as revealing as Dona's outfit, or Fran's, or Vanille's.

Hell, Rydia comes close with her "The After" outfit. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Small tits?
yuna3.jpg
I'm sorry sir, but those are at least C-cups, not A's or B's. She's gonna have saggy tits, I agree with Channy.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Or even FF female standards either. :monster:

I don't see how anyone can reasonably call her outfit slutty or skanky. It's prudish and lacking in context of how FF females have been shown. Apparently shorts and exposing some cleavage is a bad thing now.

@V

Fran says hi. So does Rydia. And Cowgirl Tifa. And DC Yuffie. And Dona. And Vanille. I could think of some more but I think that's enough. :monster:
Nearly all of those postdate FFX-2, or at least weren't in high-enough definition graphics for people to be able to notice, so at the time it was noteworthy :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It could just be due to the dress you know. :awesome:

She could be wearing a lifting bra. Look at her chest in FFX-2. They aren't anymore than a B cup, honestly.

Oh, and the Lady Luck Dress Sphere is hardly revealing. Seriously. Those are pretty tame. *just saw that*

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Poor Yuna Tidus. He just comes back to his love and is greeted with saggy boobs. ;_;

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
I don't see how anyone can reasonably call her outfit slutty or skanky. It's prudish and lacking in context of how FF females have been shown. Apparently shorts and exposing some cleavage is a bad thing now.

I have to say I was surprised when I first saw her outfit for FFX-2, because of what she wore in FFX. Having said that, I don't consider the outfit slutty or skanky.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I don't remember Yuna's boobs looking like Cs in the in-game graphics. Her render kinda makes 'em seem bigger, but...

I'm goin' watch youtube vids of Yuna's X boobs and compare the to her X-2 ones.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The bra does add stuff to the boobs so they looked bigger in X-2 compared to X. Same with Rikku, Rikku had nice boobs now she's just.. flat.

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
Regarding Ashe - She did have a stick up her ass. I mean, it was understandable why, but it was still lodged in there pretty tight. Love her still, though. Partially because of the ass. You may mock the short, shocking pink miniskirt. I thank SE for it.

Much as I thank them for the T&A in so many of their games. FFX-2 had some nice camera angles.

First, you're a pedo. Second, yeah. Pretentious cunt, imho :monster:. Same with Yuna in X, and they overdid it the other way 'round in X-2. Not that I bothered to play that for more than an hour, mind.

>_> I Just turned 18 dude. She's fair game. At least in my state. 16-21 HAHA. You lose.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
FWIW, FF women could dress in burqas and I doubt I'd care enough to not play the games. And perhaps SE wants to satisfy those fans in the Itty Bitty Titty Committee as well? Nothing wrong with that. :awesome:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I think the reason FFX-2 Yuna's outfit is highlighted is because of her transformation from the original game. It's as if her new outfit is making some stand, that outgoing young women obviously expose more skin.

Also, the 'Yuna is an adventurer' point is moot, because look at Rikku's outfit in X. Ideal for errant, without being immodest.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
How is she making a stand? That's bullock's coming from somewhere else other than the game. Where is that point coming from?

And yeah, Rikku's outfit is definitely immodest. Just like Fran's. :monster:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
How is she making a stand? That's bullock's coming from somewhere else other than the game. Where is that point coming from?

Because in the original game, Yuna was a shy, unassuming mage. Her change in wardrobe is obviously furthering the point that she has broken the shackles of her previous lifestyle, which means cleavage and hot pants galore.

And yeah, Rikku's outfit is definitely immodest. Just like Fran's. :monster

Fran's a bunny girl. Comes with the territory.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
She's living life for herself and going to enjoy the life she thought she wouldn't have, but that's hardly trying to make some bizarre, counter culture/character statement regarding what a real woman should wear. That's reading a whole lot of unnecessary crap into a mere wardrobe change that's not that important.

Masamune said:
Fran's a bunny girl. Comes with the territory.

LOL Clearly :monster:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
She's living life for herself and going to enjoy the life she thought she wouldn't have, but that's hardly trying to make some bizarre, counter culture/character statement regarding what a real woman should wear. That's reading a whole lot of unnecessary crap into a mere wardrobe change that's not that important.

I'm sure she can do all those things without flashing her boobs and ass-cheeks off. It's the way they make this transition which gives the superficial image that Yuna can only be reinvented by flashing off more skin.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm sure she could too, but that's hardly any fun. :monster:

It's just a game. And Yuna's outfit is far from flashing her boobs and ass cheeks. LOOK AT FRAN. Now that's an ass you can actually SEE. Not just some short shorts that are mostly hidden by a skirt. And you see more boobage from Lulu and her corset and Fran in her...I'm not sure what her outfit is. Yuna's outfit is hardly as revealing as you're making her out to be. She wears some short shorts and a top that slightly reveals her boobs. Big deal.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It's not a big deal, but it's a big jump for someone who was practically covering every bit of skin.. EVEN HAD DETACHABLE SLEEVES.

Top Bottom