Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Awesome cosplay.
Kinda do wish someone with actual muscles would undertake it though. I really want to see a really tough lookin Tifa. More badass than pretty girl fighter.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Found some more cosplay pictures (:
3002062.jpg
2912792.jpg
2918155.jpg
2624861.jpg
2543667.jpg
2521595.jpg

The Laguna/ Tifa one is for you Tiff ! (=

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Aww they dont work for me either (I wanted to see the TifaLaguna-ness)

Last edited:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
What ? What ? What ?!

Those cosplay pictures took so long to find !

tumblr_lp713vlnyd1qaub0n.gif

tumblr_lqaxnpOoq41qhlnlf.gif

I'll try and find it again, and I'll try and find some fanart for your Tifa/ Laguna club Tiff [=

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
why can't I open your spoilers? or is your post or just me?

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Eh? They open just fine for me.

Meh, I'll show the pics just like that, no matter how big they are.

Also: 1,000th post! XD

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
lol. now i see nothing! mysterious invisible pics :shifty:

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Whoa that first ones huge :> nice pics though <3

Pandora

(&#9580; &#3232;&#30410;&#3232;)
AKA
MT/Materia Thief, TwilitWings, Defenestrate
cJBPN.jpg

Always one of my favorites.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Therapy and Bartending

Opening another bar, even calling it Seventh Heaven, wasn't such a bad idea. At the very least, the little stitched-together family Tifa somehow acquired had a place to sleep and a source of income.

It was more than she could say for some of her customers.

"Used to work for ShinRa." The man at the bar mumbled into his drink. He still wore a white dress shirt, or what might've been white under all the stains. There were so many it was impossible to tell what all had caused them. "Had a pension, insurance, a house. All from ShinRa. Fat lot of good they were."

Tifa nodded with the detached interest of a practiced bartender. But when the man held his glass out for more, she shook her head. "I think you've had enough. But if you'd like anything to eat, I'd be happy to fix something."

The man snorted. "You mean I'm drunk. Of course I am. And I'm going to be a lot more drunk before I let myself sleep. Helps keep the nightmares away."

That last sentence had been so quiet, Tifa couldn't be sure she heard right.

Only one way to find out. "And sometimes drinking can make the nightmares worse."

"Yeah, true." The man chuckled grimly. "Were you in Midgar when that thing, WEAPON I think they said, attacked?"

"No. But I was close by."

"I was in the ShinRa Building." He sighed at his still empty glass. "I was a library technician on the 62nd floor. Didn't even know we were under attack until the building shook. One of the book cases fell on me. Must've been stuck there for hours. No one came. No one cared. Heard later that the president went missing and no one even bothered trying to find a body." He shook his head and sighed again. "People really do show their true colors in a crisis. Selfish, the whole lot of us. Couldn't care less about anyone or anything unless it affects us directly. Kinda makes me wonder why the planet bothered saving us at all."

Tifa couldn't say anything to that. There wasn't anything to say to that. Experience as a bartender told her that sometimes, just being there to listen was the best anyone could do.

And he wasn't the only one. People who had pulled themselves out of the rubble left from Meteor only to find their friends and family hadn't been so lucky. ShinRa employees who suddenly found themselves out of work and with skill sets that didn't fit what anyone wanted or needed. Others who had to watch as loved ones succumbed to Geostigma. Still others who endured two or all three of the above.

She listened to all of them. The nightmares, the fears, the memories they all wished would go away and never come back.

Who was she to think her life was hard in the face of all that? She had Marlene and Cloud, even if he wasn't around as often as she'd like he was still there. She had a, mostly, successful business. She was blessed far more than she deserved.

So she lent an ear. And wished there was something, anything, she could do besides that.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Now, THIS is what I'm talking about! Tifa kicking ass in an AU Dissidia battle!

daces_r1___dissidium_1_by_chisuukei-d3ermr9.png

daces_r1___dissidium_2_by_chisuukei-d3htkq0.png

daces_r1___dissidium_3_by_chisuukei-d3htndm.jpg

daces_r1___dissidium_4_by_chisuukei-d3htnk9.png

daces_r2__the_beginning_1_by_chisuukei-d41lt6w.png

daces_r2__the_beginning_2_by_chisuukei-d41pc1i.png

it__s_getting_kinda_hot_in_here_by_chisuukei-d49gnh6.png

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Now, THIS is what I'm talking about! Tifa kicking ass in an AU Dissidia battle!

daces_r1___dissidium_1_by_chisuukei-d3ermr9.png

daces_r1___dissidium_2_by_chisuukei-d3htkq0.png

daces_r1___dissidium_3_by_chisuukei-d3htndm.jpg

daces_r1___dissidium_4_by_chisuukei-d3htnk9.png

daces_r2__the_beginning_1_by_chisuukei-d41lt6w.png

daces_r2__the_beginning_2_by_chisuukei-d41pc1i.png

it__s_getting_kinda_hot_in_here_by_chisuukei-d49gnh6.png

that just blew my mind

in a very, very good way

Top Bottom