Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Her boobs are big and her skirt is short all on their own, fanart doesn't need to emphasize them any more than that. Her shirt doesn't show cleavage and her skirt is longer than a belt. Deal with it. (@fanartists)

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
It always annoys me when Tifa is portrayed as a sex symbol. I mean, she's obviously beautiful, but she's also an awesome character. There's no reason to degrade her with panty shots and the ilk.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Tifa fanart! ^_^

19309647.jpg

It would be better if there wasn't a panty shot -_-

it'd be better if it was drawn well :awesome:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Awwww :(. I'm sure your drawings are good. Minus the panty shot, that picture isn't too bad; for me, it's just that blank stare she has. It's creepy. Otherwise it's okay.

Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Aww, you so sweet ^_^

But srsly, no. My drawings are brutal. I just doodle for fun and out of boredom. :D

It's hard to find Tifa fanart that doesn't have her that exposed. I've learned to ignore/look past it. I mean, I've loved this leading lady for over eleven years, you tend to get used to certain things. :\

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
You might get used to seeing it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it :P

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Moar Tifa love is necessary.

L3-tifa.jpg

^ A reference pic I used to commission the costume. :)

18362654.png

3 Of the most beautiful leading ladies :3

tumblr_lkubjb7E301qjjygho1_500.jpg

19809847.png

^ Quite possibly one of the best Tifa fanarts I've ever seen recently.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Some people really need to learn how to draw boobs.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
While I don't love everything about the third one, it's still very cool.

...but how did Zack sneak in there? :monster:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The faces are fucking terrible.

If it weren't for that I'd really like it.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yes that would be what I didn't like about it. Too many hard edges. Although those hard edges look excellent on their (Yuna's and Lightning's) weapons.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yes that would be what I didn't like about it. Too many hard edges. Although those hard edges look excellent on their (Yuna's and Lightning's) weapons.

That's not even really it. They just have ugly features that don't match the characters at all.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
That's not even really it. They just have ugly features that don't match the characters at all.

Squall looks like Michael York, and Yuna looks like Napoleon Dynamite. :@

The beer one frightens the hell out of me. And they seem to have spent ages on the background and then just said 'fuck it' for Tifa. How is anyone supposed to fap to that?

Um the other fanarts are nice.

Oh and can I join this club? :awesome:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Yeesh, tough crowd. D:

But I can see where you're coming from. :P

I'm a terrible artist so anything better than what I can do is amazing to me. :awesome:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I like that first one. It sort of reminds me of this fanfic idea I had brewing in my head for a while now. But the plot for it is so convoluted and confusing, I still need to figure out stuff. But basically, it was going to have extreme amounts of AerTi fluff. >D

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
No idea if they've been posted before, but having this cosplay around again can only be beneficial.

beat_rush_by_champagne_meat-d42c3tv.jpg

ffvii___tifa_lockhart_by_champagne_meat-d427djf.jpg

those_who_fight_by_champagne_meat-d428g4x.jpg

From here.

I never seen that cosplayer before, she looks good :3 (did she hurt herself? if its added to the cosplay I like the added dirt/blood)

Top Bottom