Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I am joining this. I have fanart. To tease the crap out of all of you and convince you to let me in I shall...
6008546.jpg
And yes. Yes, I have more. >D Now let me in.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I am joining this. I have fanart. To tease the crap out of all of you and convince you to let me in I shall...
6008546.jpg
And yes. Yes, I have more. >D Now let me in.

Impressed I am not.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
:O

13509753.jpg

1495288-1.jpg

2403953.jpg

6480524.jpg

7069150.jpg

13957966.jpg
:hohum:
Impress you, I shall! >D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I really wish fanartists could get past Tifa's boobs, seriously.

6480524.jpg

That one has the potential to be awesome, but what's with the heels and...whatever she's wearing on her bottom half.

First one was decent.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sadly, the gal is best known for her assets rather than her actual amazing character.

But I love Tifa fanart and save almost all of it. The rule of thumb is it's okay as long as one of her boobs isn't bigger than her face. :D

I'll give ya one you might like, Vash. :D

11778255.jpg

:D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I really wish fanartists could get past Tifa's boobs, seriously.

6480524.jpg

That one has the potential to be awesome, but what's with the heels and...whatever she's wearing on her bottom half.

First one was decent.

Not to mention the really bad proportions and the tiny head.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I prefer Tifa fanart where she isn’t depicted as a whore, slut, lesbian, stripper or sex object. :shifty:

Tifa-fanart-final-fantasy-revoy.jpg

chibitifa.jpg

ForceStealer

Double Growth
My overall favorites are ones when she is as Russell says and is also in the process of kicking ass. Those are surprisingly few and far between though.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I prefer Tifa fanart where she is depicted as a lesbian

Fixed. :awesome:

Tea-chan, gorgeous! :D I have many of them. :3

Sorry, I'm such a Tifa fangirl, I save just about everything if I like it, even sexy Tifa. Sue me. :offended:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I prefer Tifa fanart where she isn’t depicted as a whore, slut, lesbian, stripper or sex object. :shifty:

Who posted art that did this? Admittedly a lot of it simply isn't good, but it's not derogatory.

Also, it's kind of hard to divorce attractive people from sex objects :awesome:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
ff7_3_bgrender_c.png

Just gonna double post here to comment that this may well be the prettiest Tifa has ever looked. At the very least in an official render, anyway.

Love this image ^_^

Who posted art that did this? Admittedly a lot of it simply isn't good, but it's not derogatory.

Well this one:
6008546.jpg

Whore or slut are the wrong words to describe Tifa in the above, but I don’t really care for images where Tifa is being exploited/reduced to nothing but a sex object.

Nothing wrong with Sexy Tifa pics. :monster:
Just you know, on her terms, if that makes sense.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Whore or slut are the wrong words to describe Tifa in the above, but I don’t really care for images where Tifa is being exploited/reduced to nothing but a sex object.

Ignoring the glaring artistic issues, I'd say it's better described as tifa being cast in the role of ditzy, clumsy, airhead for the sake of bad fanservice. Do not want.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I won't argue; because you're right. :P

But I can also admit that I give into shameless fanservice, JUDGE ME ALL YOU WANT. :hohum:

Also, it's kind of hard to divorce attractive people from sex objects :awesome:

:neo: Amen, brudda.

Hey Sandal, got any pics of Tifa you find really good? I'm curious now.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I might possibly want to use that for a future banner for a future fanfic I've been slaving away on recently. :D

In the mean time, I have some fanart to share. Hopefully these settle better with everyone than the last ones I posted. D:

tumblr_lkrhwtqG9m1qjjygho1_500.jpg

18752745.jpg

14844766.png

amano_tifa__dark_forest_by_urbanballerinaesq-d3cshtv.jpg

^ no idea who she is but she makes one HELL of an awesome Tifa

prettytifa-1.jpg

^Dunno why I adore this one so much. Definitely a fave of Tifa fanart :)

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I'm off for the summer, but I wanted to drop off some fanarts. :D

Apologies for any repeats...

tifa_lockhart___amano_design_by_thefenrir-d3h2g9t.jpg

tifa_rough_sketch_by_kitchigai_koji_2-d3gfsrv.jpg

TIFA_by_RyanKinnaird.jpg

tifa_by_ace_ix-d36lcj6.jpg

victory_pose_by_szajn_sama-d3h9d3j.png

Have a great summer, guys! <3

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifa fanart! ^_^

19309647.jpg

It would be better if there wasn't a panty shot -_-

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I hate panty shots. They're not sexy by any means so why do people keep doing them? I've seen some great artworks that got ruined because of a stupid panty shot. =/

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Such as the one I bitched about for 2 or 3 pages a couple weeks ago? :monster:

Definitely, I don't know why these fanartists can't help themselves, it ruins the picture, as you say. Tifa's skrit is longer than that. It's not like it doesn't clear her butt when she's sitting down.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
But Tifa fanart is always made sexy in the sense that she's drawn in such a way where her boobs are emphasized or panty shots. It's sad but, it happens a lot.

I mean, IGN created two lists of top 10 characters in ff7 and for Tifa, both the lists discussed her 'sexy' aspect rather than her actual pretty neat character. One, if I'm right, mentioned that the only reason fans would vote for her was because she was a sex symbol.

It irked me quite a bit, actually. -_-

Top Bottom