• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

AvecAloes

Donator
Not sure, since I'm not sure what unit of measurement I'd use. I'd say the average leg circumference of someone of her height (5'4"). Her legs are definitely longer than a normal person's legs, at least in proportion to the rest of her body.

I....still don't understand...what do you mean by the average leg circumference of someone 5'4"? Because if you're literally talking "average", I'm SURE that that would be a LOT more "plump" than what Tifa's legs are in that picture. Which aren't plump.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Tifa's legs aren't plump, I'd even say that's thinner than average. Tifa has a rare body type where she has large boobs but low body fat and lean muscles. Rare indeed.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
She's a video game character that only exists as positively disproportioned in artwork and CGI scenes, and negatively disproportioned in the game. I mean ffs she has square legs in FFVII, what are we even talking about :monster:.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I was also talking about 012 Tifa only. And when I made the "a bit plump" description, I was comparing to the Nomura Tifa artwork. I'd say Tifa's slightly below average in body size. She's that kind of thin where you're thin, but not too thin. Her BMI is probably on the lower end of the "normal" section of the BMI. (For those of you who aren't familiar with the BMI, there are four sections: underweight, normal, overweight, and obese. You generally want to be somewhere in the normal or overweight sections of the BMI)
If I were to guess her weight, I'd say she's probably somewhere from 100 to 120 pounds, given her height and body type.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ahh but BMI isn't all that reliable, especially on someone who may have more muscle mass (such as a martial artist) Plus...I reckon about 15% of Tifa's weight is boobs :monster:

As for her thighs being plump, in the dissidia artwork she looks even thinner than in FFVII, and then in pics like this http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-16/d012-tifa-amano.html I'd say she looks in proportion, her thighs don't look flimsy but I'd agree that the shortness/tightness of her skirt might make them look a little thicker than normal? I'd never describe them as plump or even slightly plump though, but then, my idea of plump is very different......

*noms on cakes

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Tbqh I'm kinda flabbergasted that this is even being discussed.

Tifa-FFVIIArt.png

By what standards is that, in any way shape or form, plump? Seriously? If anything her legs are unnaturally skinny, especially for someone who's supposed to be a world-class martial artist. Those are not toned, those are sticks. Her and Lightning both seem to suffer from anorexic-leg character design.

Also, what Yop said. It's a video game character design. It is not a real life portrait with perfect proportions. Unless you think her eyes are actually that big too.

ASmilingMalice

I'm kind of a big deal
AKA
Marilyn Manson-Looking Fuck (no really)
Okay, new to this whole club thing. Pardon me for being a massive n00b but how does one go about joining? Do I just comment here or do I have to PM someone?

In any case, I love Tifa. I've always loved her, and she's someone I intend on cosplaying as someday even though I know I'll never have the boobs to pull it off. Oh well.

ASmilingMalice

I'm kind of a big deal
AKA
tumblr_mfvvy24KQu1qbmzp0o1_500.jpg

Posted because I never saw anybody draw Tifa with red streaks in her hair and it's just a lovely idea.

Also, dat ass.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Okay, new to this whole club thing. Pardon me for being a massive n00b but how does one go about joining? Do I just comment here or do I have to PM someone?

In any case, I love Tifa. I've always loved her, and she's someone I intend on cosplaying as someday even though I know I'll never have the boobs to pull it off. Oh well.

Stuff your bra and you'll be fine.:monster: Just make sure you're not wearing the Crisis Core variant of her cowgirl outfit or her Wall Market outfit, since those out fits have cleavage, and stuffing your bra generally doesn't work if you're gonna show cleavage.:monster:

ASmilingMalice

I'm kind of a big deal
AKA
http://youtu.be/l0y734-uyzQ

I'm sure you guys have already watched this but in case you haven't, can I just say how much I loved this fight? I'm especially a fan of how well the two actresses fight and move just like the characters in the games. And that Chun Li is PERFECT. I always choose the Tifa Wins! ending though. :)

Fangu

Great Old One
Fairheartstrife! *glomp*

I've been watching your Deviantart, your technique is improving so much by every piece, great work!!

Top Bottom