Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
:twitches at yet another person calling the credit sequence 'calling':

Like I said earlier elsewhere, they are being as blatant as slapping someone with a fish with the yellow flowers on hill/ buster in the church thing.

A

Great Old One
Moogle Girl crying:
P1050704s.jpg

That breaks my heart. :(

And for those who haven't seen the article yet, http://ffplanet.exteen.com/20090416/review-advent-children-complete

Also, I thought Calling was going to be completely replaced by Safe and Sound. I think the credits are being replaced too?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, that's some blatant connecting of Zack and Aerith right there.

Gosh...Cloud looks so short compared to Zack. XDDD

Oh and don't miss my question to you, lunar_crimson ^^

Yeah they actually did give a brief summary of the movie in order. They started off speaking about Moogle girl and how touched they were by that particular scene with her, followed by a description of Cloud's fight w/ Sephiroth and then Zack appearing. They didn't list the events really, but it was in order even though I think he/she only picked out the parts they liked rather than every bit. But no, the drive to the Forgotten City was not mentioned.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Damnit, I really, REALLY want to get my copy. Goddamn Play-Asia for keeping me waiting this long. Fuck them in the goddamn EAR.

But thank you so very, very much lunar_crimson for translating and helping us understand that review. It's greatly appreciated. ^__^

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Usually. I didn't see any mentions in other spoilers about the scene in the forest changing, but the ending *has* been changed.

In one of the older summaries, it says that instead of seeing Aerith in the flowers at the end, there's the new scene with Cloud and Denzel, and Zack's gravemarker in Aerith's church.

I still can't believe nobody is uploading any videos or anything yet.

Edit: Wasn't the scene with Aerith in the forest in trailers / commercials for ACC, anyway?

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Gosh...Cloud looks so short compared to Zack. XDDD
LOL, I just saw that. Cloud's such a shorty.

Arggggh, I want the movie so badly....

In one of the older summaries, it says that instead of seeing Aerith in the flowers at the end, there's the new scene with Cloud and Denzel, and Zack's gravemarker in Aerith's church.
So does this mean no Aerith? That's a bit of a disappointment...

EDIT: There's an emphasizing part in a forum I'm reading talking about Tifa's smile... though, I don't know which part. T_T

Last edited:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
lol all jokes aside.. I dont think its odd that the scene that Cloud had with Aerith, the back to back scene, Cloud has now with Zack... Cloud is talking to someone he wants forgiveness from and someone who caused him to feel guilty.. they are dear friends to him, so they are being portrayed the same way...

but if anyone thought the scene of Aerith and Cloud back to back was romantic, then I feel sorry for them.... BUT WHY DID THEY REMOVE THE ORIGINAL SCENE? I liked that scene..

EDIT: oh wait, maybe they didn't...

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
So I'm confused ... does Cloud visit Zack's grave with Tifa or with Denzel? Or are these two separate scenes?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Three times on a wednesday. And I like the idea of going to visit Zack's grave as a family.

Isabella

Your Mom
I just don't understand why some summaries say "Cloud and Denzel" and some say "Cloud and Tifa." Why wouldn't a summary mention all of them if they're the same scene?

A

Great Old One
I think Cloud was with Denzel only?

Ergah, I'm confused. Must watch the movie. T _ T

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
I think Cloud was with Denzel only?

Ergah, I'm confused. Must watch the movie. T _ T

Yeah its only Cloud and Denzel. I wish Tifa was there too xD But i heard that It dont show there face. Only the buster sword in the church o_O"

A

Great Old One
Did you watch the movie, by any chance? o_o

And welcome!

We are getting a ton of new members today. :O

But I'm pretty satisfied with the scene they added with Cloud and Tifa and Fenrir. Good to know that SE added that for the sake of their promise. ^_^

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Did you watch the movie, by any chance? o_o

And welcome!

We are getting a ton of new members today. :O

But I'm pretty satisfied with the scene they added with Cloud and Tifa and Fenrir. Good to know that SE added that for the sake of their promise. ^_^

Thanks for the welcome! :lol:
nope i didnt watch it but i read it from StrifeCloud lol
Ive been reading this site for the past month XD I just decided to join today^_^
Im a huge Cloti Fan and im happy with the promise too XD :awesome:

A

Great Old One
Yeah, actually pretty surprising that they added the promise there. I guess no one can be saying that, "Cloud doesn't save anyone," now, huh? :monster:

lennethlee

Lv. 1 Adventurer
i saw some entries about cloud and tifa....
クラウドが駆けつけた時、手で拭ってあげるとか…すればいいなと思った。
・そんなシーンはなかった。
・でもセブンスヘブンでクラウドが目覚めてティファを見下ろした時は綺麗な顔だったから、ルードが拭いてあげたのかな(笑)
・「逃げないで!」は取り直したんですね。ACの時はその声が「高すぎる」という意見をよく聞いたけど…今回は少し低くなってる。縋るような、思わず叫ぶような感じだったのが、今回は叱咤するような感じに。
・クリーチャーとの戦闘、ちょっとだったけどカッコよかった。「しつこい!」ってvv
・ここでもデンゼルの手をぎゅっと…そして優しい微笑み。優しいお母さんティファを見れて嬉しい。
・クラウドが本当にヒーローみたいに助けに来たよおおお!
・瓦礫をぶった切って走り抜ける、その先に、ティファが。
・走りながらティファを掻っ攫うように抱きかかえ…!!
・次の瞬間にはもうバイクの後ろにいるティファ(も、もっとゆっくり抱擁を…!!)
・↑このシーンはコマ送り、スロー再生で何度も見ました。
・そして
・クラウド「遅くなってすまなかった」
・ティファ「ううん、いいんだよ」
・クラウドの肩に手を置いて微笑むこの時のティファがもう、優しく温かく慈愛に満ちていて…。
・いいんだよ、がすごーく柔らかい声でさ…!!
・この、クラウドてめ、ちょっとは笑えばいいのに!
・「ありがとう」が言えたら完璧なのだが!!

and also
http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=281&t=1017593&last=11425368
for new pics....

and......for the novel....
the comment from the cloti blogger
小説の80ページ。ライフストリームのエアリスサイド(ホワイト)の表現なんですけどね、
クラウドは女の友人であり、恋人であり――大切なものの象徴であり、守るべき存在だった。
いやね、いいんです。でもね、恋人、って表現にひっかかりを覚えるんだ。
クラウドとエアリスって、お互いを思いあっていたけれど、ゲーム中で恋人(同士)だったことってあったか? もちろんティファもなんだけどさ。
ここで恋人、って表現を使われてしまうと、CCでやっていた壮大なザクエア物語とかさ、ACCの最後のザックスとエアリスが二人で去っていくシーンとかさ、なーんの感動もないのさ。
さらに、泉にバスターソード? なめんなよ、って思っちゃった私は駄目人間ですか?

あれはなんだったの? って感じでさ。
それともザックスとエアリスは、恋人同士からクラウドと接する(守る)ことによってクラウドを守る、しいては星を守る同志になりましたって?

うーん。ACCを見たらラストシーンで号泣すると思ったけれど、もう、泣けないかもしれない。
エアリスはクラウドのことを大切だと思っていたけれどもそれってまだ言葉じゃ上手く表現できない想いだったと思うんだ。彼らの旅は特にエアリスとの旅はひと月にも満たない旅だったんだ。
で旅に出る直前まで、エアリスはザックスの事を待ってたんだよ?

うーーーーーーん。だったらCCであんな風にザックスとエアリスを描いてほしくなかったな。
私はクラエアだってありだと思ってる。でもCCやっちゃったら濃い意味でのクラエアは本編ではないよなぁ、って思いはじめてしまったんだ。
エアリスが自分でクラウドのことを恋人、って言っちゃ駄目なんだよ。

いやでもね、ここでいくら私が吠えたって、公式で出ちゃったもんなぁ。

そ うなると、ACでのクラティって本当に傷の舐め合いな二人で、うっ屈とした二人で、そう考えると、ACCって本当に暗い話になってしまうわけで、クラウド は本当に駄目人間で、って話になってくるんだよなぁ。(いや、そういう二次創作してましたけどね、ねつ造だと思えば描けるんだよ。こっちが実際の二人です だったら、本当に鬱になるよ)
だって、そうじゃん?
恋人が死んでしまいました。(その恋人は、死んでしまった親友の恋人でした)かつて大好きだった女の子が傍にいたんでくっついちゃいました。一人は嫌だし女の子も寂しそうだったんで一緒に暮らすことにしました、みたいな?
し かもエアリスの方が恋人発言してしまうと、ACCの方のクラウドの態度やら何やらが正しかった場合(バスターソードを動かしたのはクラウドで、クラウドは エアリスとザックスが恋人同士だと思っていた、もしくは思い出した)、またティファに対して「俺が思い出させてやる~」と言っているのとか、今度はエアリ スが痛い子になっちゃうという落とし穴。(エアリスだけがそう思っていたんじゃないの?)みたいなさ。エアリスの勘違いになっちまうじゃんかよ。
勘弁してくれ。
エアリスはそんなんじゃないよ。
ちょっと鬱だ。

なんか、クラティは本当に恋人同士なのか? という疑問すら浮かんでしまった。
これからはティファがクラウドのお母さんに見えちゃうよ。というか、今まででも、大分そう思っていた節はあるんだけれども。
結果として、本編の「行こうよ、みんな」なクラウドは、ラストでティファを抱き抱え「わかったような気がする」って言っていたクラウドは、もう、どこにもいないんだなぁ、という想いに繋がってしまうんだ。

Top Bottom