SPOILERS LTD Remake — It's like New Coke except ... no, it's exactly like New Coke

aeriths

Lv. 25 Adventurer
i'm like 99% percent sure the ltd is done with after watching
the streamer play through gongaga
. that shit was so sweet and emotional i actually teared up a little bit. it would actually blow my mind if they don't end the LTD after this. like just completely awful writing if they keep it ambiguous at the end of part 3.
Ahhh you got to Gongaga! One of the main reasons why I said I don’t think Clotis have anything to worry about by part 3 unless the devs literally just shit the bed 😭

loozzer

Pro Adventurer
Ahhh you got to Gongaga! One of the main reasons why I said I don’t think Clotis have anything to worry about by part 3 unless the devs literally just shit the bed 😭
yea i saw the description of the scenes but i did not expect it to be that emotional. l thought it'd just be a few cute moments but I fully teared up. the music was absolutely beautiful too.

loozzer

Pro Adventurer
If Aerith knows Cloud and Tifa almost kiss yet still tries with Cloud later in game ... whaps writing team
did you see the scene? i wonder
what aerith mouthed to tifa afterwards. it was muted in game. i feel like there is more to it. i don't think aerith would try to get with cloud like that if she knows they almost kissed

liuliuliu

Pro Adventurer
yea i saw the description of the scenes but i did not expect it to be that emotional. l thought it'd just be a few cute moments but I fully teared up. the music was absolutely beautiful too.
Now I don’t understand why they write Aerith like this. I understand she is coping but there are definitely other ways to cope than jump on Cloud

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
Okay, this is my impression about Gongaga. I dont wanna talk about Cloti in this chapter though so I'll go with Zerith one.
When Cissnei offer them to stay, Aerith said she wanna look around. Since we control Cloud here, we meet Aerith already in Zack's house. After some talks and they permit to leave, she told Cloud feel like having to greet Zack's parents after seeing a man look like him (Zack's father is really look Zack! As handsome as him, just older).

What I'm gonna say is.... it's implied that Aerith is familiar with Gongaga. So, during the time Zack & Aerith was dating, he must talk to her about his hometown and what it looks like. It implies they're really close (since in OG, Aerith has no idea at all where Zack grew up). Then Tifa comes asking Aerith if she got any news or letters, then comforting her. So it's intentional that Aerith looks for Zack's family. The BMG played in Zack's house is "Sky Blue Eyes". In CC, this BGM is played when Zack & Aerith went on their first date in the park.

Reactions: Nal

Maidenofwar

They/Them
what aerith mouthed to tifa afterwards. it was muted in game. i feel like there is more to it. i don't think aerith would try to get with cloud like that if she knows they almost kissed

I read the other thread. Someone said she says
Good luck to Tifa

Feels like there might be a disconnect in the game after Gongaga and that is ... concerning.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Now I don’t understand why they write Aerith like this. I understand she is coping but there are definitely other ways to cope than jump on Cloud
There definitely are other ways to cope, but this would still be one of them.

I really like that they make these characters do things like this. It's more reflective of real life

loozzer

Pro Adventurer
I read the other thread. Someone said she says
Good luck to Tifa

Feels like there might be a disconnect in the game after Gongaga and that is ... concerning.
i'm convinced now that aerith will get a beautiful send off in part 3. i don't believe they would write her like that.

liuliuliu

Pro Adventurer
Where can I see this?

starcape91

Pro Adventurer
AKA
starcape91
To me it’s nice to hear that the dating stuff isn’t being taken 100% seriously the whole time. There’s a lot more serious stuff going on. And these gestures only show Tifa and Aerith’s feelings. Not Cloud’s.
We all see who initiates that kisssss

Legend45

Pro Adventurer
To me it’s nice to hear that the dating stuff isn’t being taken 100% seriously the whole time. There’s a lot more serious stuff going on. And these gestures only show Tifa and Aerith’s feelings. Not Cloud’s.
We all see who initiates that kisssss

He initiated the entirety of that date is what it seems like. Tifa seems more soft and locked in but Cloud seems to open that all up very clearly

Top Bottom