SPOILERS LTD Remake — It's like New Coke except ... no, it's exactly like New Coke

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I think her playing Piano on stage would work. I would have never thought about it but theres so many hints to her having something on stage
I mean, she already did twice (Costa del Sol and the Fluffy quest) so I think they'd want something a little different. Also Cloud doesn't mention he wants to see her on stage, he mentions he wants to hear her sing (both JP and FR) after the Loveless play. It's a minor change but it excludes playing the piano as such.

pxl_pushr

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pixel
Maybe instead of a big stadium, the two of them have a karaoke duet in the bar in Wall Market?
I’m thinking Andrea will want to put on a broadcast performance to boost people’s hope and that’s what will rope Tifa into doing it which will rope Cloud into participating.

No way SE doesn’t try and go bigger than GS and Honeybee Inn

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I’m thinking Andrea will want to put on a broadcast performance to boost people’s hope and that’s what will rope Tifa into doing it which will rope Cloud into participating.

No way SE doesn’t try and go bigger than GS and Honeybee Inn
I think it will be the theme song so it has to be very hopeful yes, since it's the song for the trilogy ending. It definitely has to be Tifa singing this time, it's "her" game so to speak.

Jane Fane

Rookie Adventurer
Joking aside, I'd really like the karaoke bar route. :lol: Even as someone who doesn't fully subscribe to the, "Aerith is the planet's heroine and Tifa is the hero's heroine" dichotomy (not because it doesn't have truth value, clearly it does, but just because I think it's an oversimplification of both girls), I would appreciate the thematic contrast/purpose of Aerith singing on a big stage for everyone in the world vs. Tifa singing in a small, intimate setting just for loved one(s).

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Even if there's more to it than that, I still love the idea that Cloud and Tifa are country bumpkins saving the world.

It's the same reason I hate the Father Glenn theory with all my soul.

So yes, I'm all for a more intimate moment for a song. Karaoke with Cloud singing Akira's latest hit.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Even if there's more to it than that, I still love the idea that Cloud and Tifa are country bumpkins saving the world.

It's the same reason I hate the Father Glenn theory with all my soul.

So yes, I'm all for a more intimate moment for a song. Karaoke with Cloud singing Akira's latest hit.

Hey I would be all for her to sing just in front of Cloud in the LS to bring him back ;)

AncientGrimoire

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Grim
Cloud having his own novella (Two Thousand Gil to Become a Hero) in the Rebirth World Preview book kind of mirrors the decision to have a Aerith novella (Picturing the Past) in the Remake World Preview book.

Aerith’s novella would go on to be included as the coda to Traces of Aerith in the Tifa and Aerith focused Traces of Two Pasts novel.

This has me huffing copium that… following this trend of the novellas in the Preview books ending up as codas to full length novels… and Aerith’s novella being included in a Tifa and Aerith focused novel…

Could this mean in the future we might potentially get a Traces of Two Pasts like novel but with Cloud and Zack as the focus?! And Cloud’s Two Thousand Gil novella being his coda?!?!

“… just let me believe
In the chance …”

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
Cloud having his own novella (Two Thousand Gil to Become a Hero) in the Rebirth World Preview book kind of mirrors the decision to have a Aerith novella (Picturing the Past) in the Remake World Preview book.

Aerith’s novella would go on to be included as the coda to Traces of Aerith in the Tifa and Aerith focused Traces of Two Pasts novel.

This has me huffing copium that… following this trend of the novellas in the Preview books ending up as codas to full length novels… and Aerith’s novella being included in a Tifa and Aerith focused novel…

Could this mean in the future we might potentially get a Traces of Two Pasts like novel but with Cloud and Zack as the focus?! And Cloud’s Two Thousand Gil novella being his coda?!?!

“… just let me believe
In the chance …”
Dreams of Two Heroes… or something.

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer

“… just let me believe
In the chance …”
I replied Nojima about this and he likes my reply.
1715359716737.png

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
Would be neat to have a story of both Cloud and Zack just being bros together. Instead of two separate stories about each of them.
I assume it's similar to Trace of Two Pasts. Aerith & Tifa is actually interacting while telling their stories to each others.

Not sure if Cloud would be that opens to Zack. But there's a time when Zack treated two infantrymen along with Cloud for them looking after Cloud, maybe they ask about Zack's life and he shares his childhood story in Gongaga jungle. I imagine he loves camping with Sotetsu. In return, when Cloud invited Zack to have dinner with his mom, Claudia perhaps also tell Zack about Cloud's childhood.

Though, what I want is the 9 months on the run. I know it'd be one-sided since Cloud doesnt respond, but it's a good bridge to Part 3.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
I assume it's similar to Trace of Two Pasts. Aerith & Tifa is actually interacting while telling their stories to each others.

Not sure if Cloud would be that opens to Zack. But there's a time when Zack treated two infantrymen along with Cloud for them looking after Cloud, maybe they ask about Zack's life and he shares his childhood story in Gongaga jungle. I imagine he loves camping with Sotetsu. In return, when Cloud invited Zack to have dinner with his mom, Claudia perhaps also tell Zack about Cloud's childhood.

Though, what I want is the 9 months on the run. I know it'd be one-sided since Cloud doesnt respond, but it's a good bridge to Part 3.
Maybe the Cloud section could be in Nibelheim during the dinner. Then the Zack section could be Zack telling the story to Cloud as they drive towards Gongaga in the motorcycle.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
Maybe bits of Cloud wanting to respond, being there, being half aware, but not able to respond. Because Cloud REMEMBERS his time on the run and a lot of time in the tube.
This makes me think Cloud is definitely gonna have more of a reaction when he finally remembers Zack’s true death. I definitely think we need a side quest where Cloud provides the Fair parents their closure, gets closure for himself on Zack, and maybe has a meaningful farewell to him too.

Top Bottom