• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
To the lurkers:
Optional doesn't mean there's no canon option. Yuffie and Vincent are optional, but having them join your party is canon. Stop acting like you don't know this.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Also did anyone else notice how whenever this happens some of them say "Seriously? They have just ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE/ONE WORD/ONE SENTENCE and that's all?"
And then when you give them a pile of evidence it's like 'well, that doesn't matter because it could mean something else completely and JAPANESES IS A VERY HARD LANGYWAGE MMKAY?'

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
*reads Cross's replies*

OMFG I LOVE THIS FANDOM :monster:

Also did anyone else notice how whenever this happens some of them say "Seriously? They have just ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE/ONE WORD/ONE SENTENCE and that's all?"

Quex, I notice it all the time, even after I give them the short list.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
Gosh, the LTD is always so entertaining really, I mean it is astonishing how irrational and the lack of human understanding certain people have, ignoring what the story makes abundantly clear in favour of their own fantasies.

Also the affection levels argument just doesn't sit with me. Playing with affection levels is really only for fun with the player. I mean there were affection levels in FFX even to the point that you can declare your wish to marry for Lulu, yet still the outcome of Tidus x Yuna is canon. So by default argument then Lulu and Tidus are together and you can't prove me wrong cause it's all up to interpretation!!!! I mean TxY only kissed cause he rejected her...and Lulu and Wakka are raising a child doesn't mean anything they are only friends, in fact Lulu pines for Tidus :awesome:

lol sorry xD

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I didn't realize the word agape could be such a berserk button for some people.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
If I knew it was such a berserk button, I might have used it more, really.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Ancient Greek concepts of love are Christian now. FUCK YOU GUYS AND YOUR LOGIC! >[

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
SHE SHOT OUR POINTS DOWN TINA! SHE SHOT THEM DOWN! Now if only I could remember when...

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
SHE SHOT OUR POINTS DOWN TINA! SHE SHOT THEM DOWN! Now if only I could remember when...
OW IT HURTS SO BADLY. JUST LIKE AERITH ONLY BEING THE GUARDIAN ANGEL OF THE PLANET WITH NO PROOF! oh the canon, it burnsss precious

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Bella, I'm convinced she's a troll. If she's a legitimate Clerith, then she's probably an even bigger troll than if she wasn't.
Hell, she ought to know how stupid she's making her fandom look.

And something burnsss, but it's not the canon. I think it's the sheer denial.

Isabella

Your Mom
She should know even the diehards of her party aren't going with the rejection theory anymore. They've once again shifted gears. It's now the "no canon highwind" theory.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
No canon highwind AND Canon Aerith date. Not that that makes any goddamn sense...

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
sorry gaiz, I just found my Japanese teacher on Facebook and I'm fangirling how adorable she looks.

pic.php

Edit: omg is she using the 'WELL I HAVE A LIFE AND YOU LOSERS DON'T' excuse? Oh lawl, she's like textbook, balls-to-tha-wall trolling.

Last edited:

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
I have a question..and a genuine one cause you guys seem to be vets on this LTD topic xD

Have you encountered anyone who, although still a Clerith shipper, has admitted to CxT being canon?

Also, what about Zack, how does he fit into the die hards arguments?

I'm so curious as it's undeniable that he was a very important aspect of her life. Was he also a reject?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit, I think she just pulled a DLPB/Neo-Bahamut and bounced off TNC.... :monster:

That's world-class debating right there. Clerith-style. Brilliant.

Isabella

Your Mom
Oh yes. Showing Aerith as one option above text that doesn't even mention her is obviously secret code for the faithful.

SE: "Yes, we're writing some meaningless nonsense about Cloud and Tifa on this page. But we'll sneak in this picture of Aerith so our true believers won't be duped! They'll see The Holy Truth!"

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Have you encountered anyone who, although still a Clerith shipper, has admitted to CxT being canon?

I am a Clerith shipper that believes CxT is canon. So does that answer your question?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh yes. Showing Aerith as one option above text that doesn't even mention her is obviously secret code for the faithful.

SE: "Yes, we're writing some meaningless nonsense about Cloud and Tifa on this page. But we'll sneak in this picture of Aerith so our true believers won't be duped! They'll see The Holy Truth!"

The DaClerith code!

I too, am curious to know the real identity of Cross Saber. I mean, she couldn't have been a real CxA forum member. Could she?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think we'd all sleep easy at night if someone did do that but the sad truth is...

No one will.

And that's what makes it terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom