Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm just waiting for someone to complain about agape over at pink hell so I can know for sure if it's one of them.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
She was AWESOME!

Just caught up and damn, I wish I didn't have a real life that keeps me away from all you rude, rabid shippers. <3

Good show, guys!

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I can't find the troll. Am I not looking hard enough?

where is this even taking place this thread moves so fast :sadpanda:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Forgive this being like 30 pages late, but I have not been at home and cba to get online under those circumstances.

Because you didn't (and still don't obviously, since you like Cloud/Tifa) know what REAL LOVE is like, DUH.

Good to know, it'd be weird to ship TennyonesGrudge if she was overly butch :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
I think we'd have better luck looking at cloti forums. :P She seemed to be mocking Clerith arguments in a sly way, IMO.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Good thinking Isabella, maybe its actually a Cloti double agent posing as a Pinker in order to simultaneously mock Clerith logic and draw them out of their bunker for the mercy killing. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Y'know, I've just been reminded of the old 80s cartoon 'Jem' recently, and there's one point where the main character is essentially Jealous of herself in her alter ego, because she's not sure if her boyfriend loves her or her alter ego.
It just sort of makes you realize how absurd the 'If she was jealous it must mean he loved the other woman!' argument is. Not that Aerith being Jealous of Tifa shouldn't have revealed that already...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc2R2AchBdo&feature=related

Ahhh, 80s cartoons.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I will admit that DF's article about that issue did make me laugh. It's kind of a break from their usual mocking and what not :monster:

Still miss the Clerith witness reports thogh

Joppylop

Pro Adventurer
Just read that post on DF. God, if that's how they think these things work, I can only worry about their own romantic relationships. "If someone else is jealous that I get along with him, then it must mean he's madly in love with me!"
Makes perfect sense.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think we'd have better luck looking at cloti forums.

You don't have access to the super secret staff section, where we are all secretly plotting against you! Muahahaha. That reminds me, if Cloti Forums DID have a secret section that only 'special' members could read, what would they be called?

Bartenders?

Babes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom