Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
How was vacation, Aniron? WILL you read the other pages? People have done this before... I don't see how they can read all of that, and so quickly lawl. It's funny to read the lulz you missed, but it's better to be a part of it, I must say. :C

It was okay. Thanks for asking. =)
I will, though it ll take me a few sleepless nights. :awesome:

But guys, come on. The commercial, man. The commercial! It had the word LOVE in it! How can you keep denying it, yet cling to one highly interpretable little page from an ultimania?

Out of sheer meanness.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I was bored....

LO.png

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Sometimes you rock, Drake. Q, if you're gonna stick with the LTD/L&O sig, you should totally ask if you can use that.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Not conceited or anything are we now Celes? :monster: But you do rock more often than most, so wtf, I'll go with that.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That's the real OTP - ColbertxColbert

Actually, it's Colbert x Colbert in a fatsuit.

But it's not yet an OTP, because Colbert can't choose between Himself and also himself! And he is no two timer or bigamist, no matter how big of him he is. So until Colbert can decide who he loves more- his love for himself or his love for the him who loves himself, it will remain an undecided triangle.

Vendel

Banned
Gee Ryu. Defending my honor on the front page while I am at work.

It's enough to get a gal all hot and bothered.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Wow, the frontpage fiasco is filled with so much stupid it's not even funny.
WTF? For starters, verificare is used EXACTLY as its english counterpart. That having been said, considering that we pretty much share the same fucking word in mah native language, and considerign the word fucking derives from the latin word for TRUTH, it is generally used to express CONFIRMATION.

Who uses verify to say "I verified this to be wrong/not match?"
If that is the case, you have no verification.

Bah, I need coffee. Forgive my crankiness and lack of coherency

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
OWD: God bless.

hito: Between the two articles about that "one little line," there are currently 316 comments. Is that enough to rival "beloved" yet? :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Gee Ryu. Defending my honor on the front page while I am at work.

It's enough to get a gal all hot and bothered.

The troll was persisting in a fuckheaded character attack against you. I figure I might as well point out that pursuing such is only further discredit to her.

WTF? For starters, verificare is used EXACTLY as its english counterpart. That having been said, considering that we pretty much share the same fucking word in mah native language, and considerign the word fucking derives from the latin word for TRUTH, it is generally used to express CONFIRMATION.

Who uses verify to say "I verified this to be wrong/not match?"
If that is the case, you have no verification.

Bah, I need coffee. Forgive my crankiness and lack of coherency

The stupid is thick on the frontpage, Oddwad. Very thick.

OWD: God bless.

hito: Between the two articles about that "one little line," there are currently 316 comments. Is that enough to rival "beloved" yet? :awesome:

It's certainly rivalling it for sheer desperation of counterargument.

I'm curious as to all of the "oh I like Cloud and Tifa but this totally doesn't make them canon" mysterious people who just happen to find the site when this is announced. Or is everyone already assuming Clerii who are pretending to try and show that this totally isn't proofz?

Started to feel this way with the clerii in general. Their crazy was funny, but now it's hard to find the comedy when so many of them are just Cali and the rest don't seem to even try anymore.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
FYI I was wrong, the official timeline does not mention Cloud and Tifa sharing their feelings for one another.

So yeah there goes that argument.
Why didn't one of you tell me sooner? :kermit:

Last edited:

crack

Donator
I'm pretty sure the DoC timeline has a reference to Cloud and Tifa revealing their feelings for one another, but I could be wrong.

Vendel

Banned
*sigh* The Highwind scene.

Did it never occur to the pinkers that there might be a reason the 'apathy' HW scene is barely mentioned at all? While the description for the 'sexy' HW scene is used multiple times? Sometimes without even a mention that there is a different version?

THINK McFLY THINK!!

And some people still insist the 'apathy' HW scene is the canon one. Morons.

Vendel

Banned
So, in this comparison, you're Biff, the lazy moronic bully, and the people you're picking on are George, and thus are meek, hardworking and honest?

If you mean it will take something on the order of Time Travel to make them right? Then yes.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
If you mean it will take something on the order of Time Travel to make them right then yes.

Yo! Christopher Lloyd! Fire up the DeLorean, we gotta go back in time thirty years to 1979, and help convince a kiddie Tetsuya Nomura to make Clerith canon! Then maybe we'll go to the future and swipe a copy of FF17, and pass along a copy to Yoshitaka Amano, so when we come back to the present the future has become bleak and full of poverty and crime, thereby giving us an excuse to go back in time to 1909 and rewrite the history of the video game genre itself.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Now if only he was the writer.....

Hm....you're right, Nojima and Kitase were born in 64 and 66, 79 would make them 15 and 13, which is more in line with the ages of the actual Back to the Future cast and therefore they fit better....

Okay, I've officially invested too much thought into this one-off joke. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom