• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
@Ryu:

Uh, only 4 important scenes from FFVII? *blinks* Or are you talking about something else? *iz lost D:*

There is a section in the U20 for each game called 'important scenes' In FFVII's section, there are four scenes in it. The dialogue with Barret at the start, meeting Rufus ShinRa, Aerith's death, and the 'High' Highwind scene.

In the FFVII "Important Scenes" section of the U20, the highwind scene is one of them. The date is another I believe, and I don't recall what the other two are.

Death, not dates. Dates are another page.

I find it especially amusing from someone who is clearly getting many very basic things wrong.

And whose accusations were based on misunderstanding you in the first place.

Isabella

Your Mom
Kind of reminds me of Shroudy tactics now that I think about it.

It would amuse me -- but not surprise me -- if this person's IP matched the person who spewed pink all over the CoLW entry. :P

@Ryu: So the noncanon HW scene was impressive in its noncanonicity?

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It would amuse me -- but not surprise me -- if this person's IP matched the person who spewed pink all over the CoLW entry. :P

@Ryu: So the noncanon HW scene was impressive in its noncanonicity?

It's so impressively noncanon, it's the only one they ever talk about.
And Cloud and Tifa confirming their feelings is so important, they told us about it EIGHT DIFFERENT TIMES.

As for IP, I can't check the IP of the COLW comments, but I know who can...

Oh, and the 'ideal love' comment turned out to be editorialization, so nerf on that one.

Last edited:
There is a section in the U20 for each game called 'important scenes' In FFVII's section, there are four scenes in it. The dialogue with Barret at the start, meeting Rufus ShinRa, Aerith's death, and the 'High' Highwind scene.

Death, not dates. Dates are another page.
Ah okay. I figured the date being an 'impressive scene' would be weird, but I couldn't remember the others. Now that you've listed them, I don't recall ever knowing them.

Meeting Rufus was pretty awesome from what I remember.

It would amuse me -- but not surprise me -- if this person's IP matched the person who spewed pink all over the CoLW entry.
It reminds me specifically of when I was debating with him over whether or not any translation could be trusted, and he'd try to turn the conversation personal about my own translation skills/experience rather than talk about the argument itself.

As much as it's a common thing to see among people who are just bad at debating, the tone just reminded me of him. And for someone who's not against pretending to be other people to get his point across, I wouldn't be surprised that he'd pretend to be someone who "disliked" Aerith to prove Cloti proofz were wrong.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh, and the 'ideal love' comment turned out to be editorialization, so nerf on that one.

That makes me sad.

Anyway, even without that, you'd have to have a few screws loose if you think that Tifa doesn't love Cloud.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Fake as it was, I was always amused how a quote that says "Cloud is Tifa's ideal love" was used to prove Tifa loved Zack :monster:

crack

Donator
He is her ideal love and his existence is also like a prince who promised to come to her rescue when she is in trouble.

So, this quote isn't legit then?

Fake as it was, I was always amused how a quote that says "Cloud is Tifa's ideal love" was used to prove Tifa loved Zack
Yeah, because Zack is more of a 'knight in shining armor,' then Cloud. :awesome: Talk about making Cloud look like a useless pile of crap. Even more so than he may be.

Last edited:
Fake as it was, I was always amused how a quote that says "Cloud is Tifa's ideal love" was used to prove Tifa loved Zack :monster:
Indeed. Tifa could never love him because he sucked even though she loved him when he was barely a carrot but Aerith loves him for who he really is and isn't projecting a cool hot solider-boy onto him like Tifa...

It's just so stupid I can't even... :huh:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
He is her ideal love and his existence is also like a prince who promised to come to her rescue when she is in trouble.

So, this quote isn't legit then?
Correct, it is not legit. I remember certain Cleriths being happy to find out it wasn't legit... but if it proves Tifa loved Zack wouldn't they want it to be real? :awesome:

crack

Donator
Correct, it is not legit. I remember certain Cleriths being happy to find out it wasn't legit... but if it proves Tifa loved Zack wouldn't they want it to be real? :awesome:
I believe most of them 'debunked' Tifa/Zack after Tifa's scathing statement ("I hate you!") to Zack in Last Order, which is apparently canon. This leads to the conclusion that Tifa is not deserving of anyone's love, and she views everyone as a mother, nothing more.

Imagine how perfect Zack and Tifa could have been, if only Tifa wasn't such a selfish bitch...

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
The whole "ideal love" thing does have its roots in canon and it's actually a logical conclusion, but no Clerith has ever fucking explained it properly nor have they ever done anything with it besides use it as a vehicle for STOPPAN' CLOTAYS.

I actually do believe the actually truthful version of this theory, but none of you have probably ever heard it and it's pretty logical and not far fetched so you'd be like "oh, I can see where you get that, I guess, but I do disagree."

this is me not explaining myself then pretending to be you guys replying to my non-existant explaination because I am too tired to function

edit: i don't think any of this post made sense

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I believe most of them 'debunked' Tifa/Zack after Tifa's scathing statement ("I hate you!") to Zack in Last Order, which is apparently canon. This leads to the conclusion that Tifa is not deserving of anyone's love, and she views everyone as a mother, nothing more.
... what?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
The whole "ideal love" thing does have its roots in canon and it's actually a logical conclusion, but no Clerith has ever fucking explained it properly nor have they ever done anything with it besides use it as a vehicle for STOPPAN' CLOTAYS.

I actually do believe the actually truthful version of this theory, but none of you have probably ever heard it and it's pretty logical and not far fetched so you'd be like "oh, I can see where you get that, I guess, but I do disagree."

this is me not explaining myself then pretending to be you guys replying to my non-existant explaination because I am too tired to function

edit: i don't think any of this post made sense

When you are remotely coherent, please explain what you, specifically mean by the 'ideal love thing.' I am curious.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
the sad thing is I'M NOT EVEN DRUNK THIS TIME

sob

no really when i am all the way here i'll explain, it's not even ideal love its like the concept that fueled that much much stupider theory.

crack

Donator
... what?
Never mind, I don't think you were there. :monster:

no really when i am all the way here i'll explain, it's not even ideal love its like the concept that fueled that much much stupider theory.
I'm curious to know as well.

@Ryu - Name change plz.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Oh i get it, they said Tifa was rude to Zack for saying I hate you when her hometown was destroyed by Shinra and her dad was killed by Sephiroth right?

crack

Donator
Timothy Grayson Benton Jewett, you're not supposed to capitalize the 'c' in crack. :(

Oh i get it, they said Tifa was rude to Zack for saying I hate you when her hometown was destroyed by Shinra and her dad was killed by Sephiroth right?
Basically. Have no clue how that even constitutes to being rude though, especially when she's going through such a traumatic time at that point.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Timothy Grayson Benton Jewett, you're not supposed to capitalize the 'c' in crack. :(

Fine, Audrey.

Basically. Have no clue how that even constitutes to being rude though, especially when she's going through such a traumatic time at that point.

Because Materia Jesus needs a boobtacular antichrist who does no right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom