Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Even if Cloud didn't leave before he got Geostigma, everything tells us that was his reason for leaving. In other words ,as soon as he discovered he had it, he was gone.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
AngelAlex everybody
NM I completely misunderstood him

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Why, let alone how, would Cloud, who has the single greatest concentration of Jenova cells outside of Sephiroth himself, develop the disease AFTER the kids? Granted, he's an adult, and the disease seems to like kids, but still.
a)Jenova cells do not make you develop it, it's negative lifestream and b)cause the creators say so?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Wow... that's the first time I directly quoted someone... I probably shouldn't have done that, it's not very nice...

He makes it sound like Cloud developed the disease on purpose... wait is this going to be "Cloud developed the disease so he could die and be with Aerith?"

EDIT:
Oh i see what he's saying, he's saying cloud must have had Geostigma first because he had Jenova cells so this official source MUST be lying to us! Along with the official timeline and the 10 other sources that say Cloud left because of Geostigma.

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
dude
they obviously weren't fucking much if shge didn
t know

i'm tood runk for this really
ignore this post

hi quexinos

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
well, I at least have never asserted that they were fucking like bunnies day and night. :monster:

I was generally under the assumption that they may have had sex under the Highwind, and then when they realized they weren't gonna die were like 'oh, well. LET'S DATE I GUESS.'

Vendel

Banned
well, I at least have never asserted that they were fucking like bunnies day and night. :monster:

No more than any other couple who both work full time while raising children.

I was generally under the assumption that they may have had sex under the Highwind, and then when they realized they weren't gonna die were like 'oh, well. LET'S DATE I GUESS.'

C/T never had a 'date' phase.

Also if 'Case of' stories have taught us anything it is that geostigma comes on very suddenly. You don't have it. Then you are gushing black fluid.

So even if Cloud and Tifa fucked like rabbits every day then Tifa could still very easily be in the dark about it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
For those still not getting it, I made a diagram with an explanation:

explain.png

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
q that is not how our aim conversation went at all you are full of lies and deceit

Cloud and Tifa not fucking every night means they aren't actually in a relationship. Cloud and Tifa fucking doesn't mean they are in a relationship.

Am I keeping up?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Cloud and Tifa not fucking every night means they aren't actually in a relationship. Cloud and Tifa fucking doesn't mean they are in a relationship.

Am I keeping up?
Yep... also cocks :awesome:

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah. Just like confessing their feelings means Cloud loves Aerith, really.

Or how they raise kids as roomates and aren't a real family.

Or how Tifa being someone's lover means she's just gentle. RLY.

I am watching with fascination, wondering when will they stop to dig their own graves. The reply is probably never. Unless SE works their arses off and make a remake of FFVII with a pretty HA scene in CGI.

Edit: now that I think about it, how long Geostigma lasts before being deadly? I was under the impression, reading CoY, that it wasn't even that long.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
Just how often to you get drunk?
Usually just on weekends. :monster:

FEELING A LITTLE BETTER NOW someone made me open my computer (I had a bunch of people over lololol) to watch some stupid Youtube shit and I my drunken self decided to CHECK OUT THE LTD and now here I am

anyways I guess I just find it odd that like... for how wel she knew him Tifa didn't know. I dunno. I can't figure out how she never saw his arm or anything idk

Cloud and Tifa not fucking every night means they aren't actually in a relationship.
Haha I never actually said this but you would think if he had it for at least a couple of weeks she would have known.

I DUNNO MAN

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
anyways I guess I just find it odd that like... for how wel she knew him Tifa didn't know. I dunno. I can't figure out how she never saw his arm or anything idk

Haha I never actually said this but you would think if he had it for at least a couple of weeks she would have known.

I DUNNO MAN

:facepalm2:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
CC was just unnecessarily shoving Zack/Aeris down our throats.

I mean if you're trying to even leave the possibility of Cloud/Aeris open...you don't add shit like Aeris using Zack's lines on Cloud, or that he told her to wear pink, or that he was the one who bought her the bow, or that he was the one who got her to sell flowers, or that she continued to write letters to him for YEARS, etc. etc.

Why?

All in the past? Fine, except we already knew she had an ex who was a SOLDIER. Why not leave it at that? Why not leave it at "it wasn't serious"? Why not show their relationship without trying to tie it to Cloud?

Maybe without later adding things like "Aeris acted the way she did around Cloud because of Zack"? Maybe without having Cloud put Zack's Buster Sword through Aeris' flowers in ACC. How about not having her appear in probably the most pivotal scene and make her final exit with said ex? Whom she was totally not serious with, but still wrote to for years after (89 fucking letters and no reply).

Damn it, SE, what are ya trying to say?

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
WHAT DID I DO SOB

I don't get why he would have to TELL her for her to know. I really don't. It was on his goddamn arm, it's not like it was on his asscheek or something.

Also someday I'll play CC and give and deal with the retconning bullshit.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
I actually didn't read it really just parts of it where she was impersonating cleriths because that amuses me.

I see what it's saying. So... he got sick and just up and left her? I mean you'd think if they were in a relationship she'd question this shit.

again this is what I mean by "I know SE has said it's canon but sometimes them being canon makes no fucking sense in context with the story."

it's not like any of this information is new to me. I just don't get how I'm somehow retarded for thinking for AGES that they weren't canon because of weird loopy holes like this. Well, not so much holes as.... why would people, normal human beings, behave like this? wat

it eventually just goes back to "they don't act like they are remotely in love during AC"

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
LV how did you miss Q's giant ass graphic?

This :monster: Q's mental breakdown explains everything. Because really LV, you're right -- if he was in the house, Tifa should have known, even if they weren't sleeping together. Cloud has a thing for sleeveless, plus he's a guy. Every guy I've ever lived with walked around the house without a shirt on occasion, whether they were fucking their housemate/s or not.

Cloud not being in the house is the only explanation for how Tifa didn't know.

Edit: ...drunken ninja posters... :wackymonster:

Cloud didn't up and leave because he got the disease -- he was already out of the house trying to find a cure for Denzel, and then while he was out he got the disease and got distraught and didn't come back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom