Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendel

Banned
I find it rather funny/sad that the current pinker argument is that Tifa didn't know Cloud had geostigma. Thus they are not a couple. I guess.

Just completely ignoring little things like geostigma coming on very suddenly. And oh.... official word that Cloud left to find a cure for Denzel and THEN got geostigma.

C'mon folks, quit deflecting.

EDIT: Also it seems like Zack bashing is still in style. Because that jerk is just a copy of Cloud!!

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sorry guys, I'm not going to read through all of those pages. No... no, not this time. Maybe for the lulz later when I'm feeling extra lazy. But totally not any time soon. :monster: ANNYWAY since the only page I can be arsed to read is this one:

Unlike Tifa, Aerith was raised in extreme poverty.

Oh, yes. Poor Aerith who has a nice house to live in surrounded by flowers and sunshine. :lol: Poor Aerith who had to see her whole town get burned alive- o wait. Well, I do feel bad that she doesn't have any nice clothes or shoes to wear because she lives in the slums- wait a minute.. that's not right either...

x'D I think both Aerith and Tifa have had it rough. Aerith has ShinRa to watch out for, and she doesn't have her real parents to take care of her. But at least she had a nice woman like Elmyra raise her and treat her well. Tifa lost her Mother at a youngg age, and just because she had friends and was well-liked, somehow means she had it better? No, Nibleheim isn't exactly the fanciest of places. It's a small simple town, and not only did her Mother die, but her Father died as well and she had to learn to fight which was her decision, since MONSTERS started appearing in town. I think that Tifa really had to work to get where she is today, a strong, hard working woman.

Aerith has a strong will, and a good heart, but I think Tifa experienced more trauma and had to work harder as a child/young lady.

Also it seems like Zack bashing is still in style.

God. I can't believe that some people would bash even Zack who literally has never done a BAD thing to ANYONE who didn't deserve it in his existence as a character. >_>; It's the mere fact that he's a threat to Clerith that he needs to be picked apart as they make up fake flaws for an excuse to bitch about SOMETHING.

Bitching about anything and everything is in some people's nature. It's like their fucking oxygen, it's so annoying.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
7th Heaven. They were all sleeping together. When you get to Aerith and Elmyra's house, no way you think "oh poor them, they've been living in extrem poverty".

Period.

Actually, I thought that it was extremly odd that Elmyra's house looked so nice considering it was indeed in the slums. And if anything, the best looking house out there, minus Don Corneo's mansion.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I never meant to imply that Tifa didn't have it rough or that Aerith didn't... have a nice house? Yeah, she had a pretty nice house. She was still poor by admittance of the plot and look at the location of her "nice house". SHE IS LIVING IN THE GODDAMN SLUMS.

But yes, I was replying to... Fighter I think? When I was talking about Aerith being poor, which is a part of why she's still living with her mom.

also I hope nobody thinks I'm hating on Zack here...? Vendel said something about Zack bashing and idk, I love the guy, I don't recall ever implying that he was a douchebag Cloud copycat or something idk what? :sadpanda:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Given that Aerith is two years older than Tifa, there was only a one year difference in their age when their mothers died. Can't we just agree that they coped with it differently and age had very little to do with it?

The only thing here is that Tifa's mother's death wasn't the thing that brought her to hate Shinra. It was her father's brutal murder, her friends' and the destruction of the entire town, and those happened when she was 15. So, yes, I think their ages did have quite a bit to do with it.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
They were all sleeping together. When you get to Aerith and Elmyra's house, no way you think "oh poor them, they've been living in extrem poverty".

^Lol, my friend really hates Aerith, so when I watched her play the game at that part... Oh man, I wish I could have taped her reaction and put it up on Youtube.

"THAT LITTLE BITCH! PEOPLE ARE SICK AND ON THE STREETS AND SHE GETS THE CORNER OF THE WHOLE DAMN AREA THAT IS PRACTICALLY HEAVEN IN COMPARISON TO EVERYTHING ELSE? SHE DOESN'T HAVE MONEY? FUCK THAT! PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN FUCKING TRAILERS AROUND HER FUCKING HOUSE"

Was something like how it went. xDD

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
The only thing here is that Tifa's mother's death wasn't the thing that brought her to hate Shinra. It was her father's brutal murder, her friends' and the destruction of the entire town, and those happened when she was 15. So, yes, I think their ages did have quite a bit to do with it.
Yes, I agree. But the age at which they specifically lost their mothers was irrelevant, which is what (I gathered) other people were saying.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
And Aerith wasn't obsessed, but I'm sorry, no one ever talks about her ex-bf while speaking to her new crush. Just no.
I guess I also qualify as "no one" here.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Sorry guys, I'm not going to read through all of those pages. No... no, not this time. Maybe for the lulz later when I'm feeling extra lazy. But totally not any time soon. :monster:
Is this your way of saying you're too busy making out with Meggy to read through pages in this thread? :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I guess I also qualify as "no one" here.
Same here. :monster: Of course, at the time I was still very much in love with my ex. You don't just go 'OH SHIT SOMEONE ELSE I LIKE I BETTER COMPLETELY ELIMINATE THE OTHER PERSON FROM ALL ASPECTS OF MY LIFE'. Human heart does not work like that, I'm afraid.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
That's precisely the thing. You don't talk about your ex if you have no more feelings for him - aka you're over him. Especially not on what some consider as a "date", the very first real convo you have with your new crush.

Aerith talking about her ex at that point of the game really made me go WTF. As in, really.

Edit: okay, not counting venting, but even that, I wouldn't consider. Well maybe I'm weird though, because I never needed to talk about my ex ever with my bf - and it's been 13 years already. Add that with no "ILUs" either :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Now I'm imagining me going on a date with some guy, sitting down at the table and going< "GOD I HATED THAT FUCKER DAN! HE DIDN'T TALK TO ME FOR A DAY CAUSE I BEAT HIM AT A VIDEOGAME!?.... but how are you :D"

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Though I think Aerith bringing him up was like your example, since he was like 'Oh I was SOLDIER 1st Class' and so she brought up her ex, because it was possible they might have been friends and maybe she had assumed he said some shit about her. Or perhaps I'm just paranoid and that's what I'd do. :awesome:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
TIFA WAS THE CAUSE OF CLOUD'S GEOSTIGMA! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

No! Cloud got infected when he was away from Tifa. Therefore it was the LACK OF TIFA that caused him to fall victim to Geostigma!

Seriously, though, is someone actually saying that? How the heck would Tifa have caused his Geostigma?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
No! Cloud got infected when he was away from Tifa. Therefore it was the LACK OF TIFA that caused him to fall victim to Geostigma!

Seriously, though, is someone actually saying that? How the heck would Tifa have caused his Geostigma?
titties.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Cloud: I miss touching Tifa's tits :( .... AWW FUCK now I got Geostigma

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
TIFA WAS THE CAUSE OF CLOUD'S GEOSTIGMA! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

I must see this for myself. Screencap, plox.

Proximity to Tifa encourages a 'wellness' aura. It's the only reason she, Cloud, and Zack lived through the nibelehim incident. Trufax.

I'd risk Geostigma for titties. Especially that nice a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom