• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Q, didn't you admit that you are, in fact, all Cleriths throughout history? That they were really all you? So... you're the lurker/spy!

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
So who thinks I should make this my sig on CxA?
duck.png

:awesome:
highlight it in Internet Explorer... yeah I know you don't USE internet explorer but it doesn't work in any other browser
HOW DID YOU DO THIS

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Q, didn't you admit that you are, in fact, all Cleriths throughout history? That they were really all you? So... you're the lurker/spy!

RIGHT! So I can only ban myself unless I fool myself... or.. wait.. uhm.. boy this is hard :shifty:

HOW DID YOU DO THIS
PHOTOSHOP.. let's see if I can find the link:
http://forums.biorust.com/adobe-photoshop/6927-hidden-image-effect.html

Last post... and you can't do it in Gimp, i tired about 10 different ways.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
OT

Did anyone ever notice when a Cloti impersonates a Clerith they always make the Clerith really loud and use that one emote of them holding hands like, "OMG DID YOU SEE CASE OF LIFESTREAM WHITE, AERITH TOTALLY LOVES CLOUD!
clorithsmiley1.gif
"

And when a Clerith impersonates a Cloti they yell and swear a lot like, "What the fuck is wrong with you fucking idiots? Don't you get it? Cloud loves Tifa, it says so because of a million things! Quit living in your fantasy world you retarded faggots and get a fucking life! Cloud loves Tifa, get the fuck over it losers!"

and so on?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
"What the fuck is wrong with you fucking idiots? Don't you get it? Cloud loves Tifa, it says so because of a million things! Quit living in your fantasy world you retarded faggots and get a fucking life! Cloud loves Tifa, get the fuck over it losers!"

Vendel?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
http://member.square-enix.com/jp/me...ice_cd=20081126&_anscount=740&search=1&page=1

Can't see it because of site maintenance, but the SE Members thing? I thought I brought that up ages ago.

I feel so unappreciated :sadpanda:

o lawd cin is still using the 'displayed as 'tickets'' translation that makes no fucking sense whatsoever and posting the same quotes as Clerith evidence. Someone should bump her record player, I think it got stuck.
lolzlolzolozlzolz

I can't tell if I love or hate FFVII fandom any more.

:ohdear:

ohwait, no Vanille so yeah, I hate it :awesome:

Quex said:
third impact
I saw a film about that. It didn't end well.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
OT

Did anyone ever notice when a Cloti impersonates a Clerith they always make the Clerith really loud and use that one emote of them holding hands like, "OMG DID YOU SEE CASE OF LIFESTREAM WHITE, AERITH TOTALLY LOVES CLOUD!
clorithsmiley1.gif
"

Not EVERY time. And hey, at least we have the common decency to note the absurdities in their actual arguments.

And when a Clerith impersonates a Cloti they yell and swear a lot like, "What the fuck is wrong with you fucking idiots? Don't you get it? Cloud loves Tifa, it says so because of a million things! Quit living in your fantasy world you retarded faggots and get a fucking life! Cloud loves Tifa, get the fuck over it losers!"

and so on?

Don't forget the C/T argument that C/T folks never seem to use and which begs the C/A question anyways.

http://member.square-enix.com/jp/me...ice_cd=20081126&_anscount=740&search=1&page=1

Can't see it because of site maintenance, but the SE Members thing? I thought I brought that up ages ago.

I feel so unappreciated :sadpanda:

You did. And you are. Because you're an illiterate biased Cloti Bastard. And we love you for it.

lolzlolzolozlzolz

I can't tell if I love or hate FFVII fandom any more.

:ohdear:

ohwait, no Vanille so yeah, I hate it :awesome:

A perfectly rational standard.

I saw a film about that. It didn't end well.

How could you say it didn't 'end well?' It's a TTLY Romantic ending, with the male lead and female lead together, and that's ALL THAT MATTERS, remember?

Isabella

Your Mom
anonymous said:
You'll notice after Tifa attempted to insert herself into that idea, Cloud left. I don't think that is a coincidence.
So it's still Cloud's animosity toward Tifa for inserting herself into the Cloud/Aerith/Denzel family that finally caused him to leave, despite the many times we've been told otherwise. I think they mistake their own hatred of Tifa for Cloud's.

But here's my point: if they insist on continuing to argue this topic, at least pick a gray area that hasn't been spelled out for us. Cloud's feelings toward the family and his reasons for leaving aren't in that gray area.

I really hate seeing the demonizing of a character for the sake of a ship, although I realize it happens throughout shipdom.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's a poll asking 'who is your favorite Square Enix couple' and Z/A came in first. I think C/T was third, with S/R being second, but CBA to double check.

So it's still Cloud's animosity toward Tifa for inserting herself into the Cloud/Aerith/Denzel family that finally caused him to leave, despite the many times we've been told otherwise. I think they mistake their own hatred of Tifa for Cloud's.

But here's my point: if they insist on continuing to argue this topic, at least pick a gray area that hasn't been spelled out for us. Cloud's feelings toward the family and his reasons for leaving aren't in that gray area.

I really hate seeing the demonizing of a character for the sake of a ship, although I realize it happens throughout shipdom.

The ONLY way Tifa's comment has anything to do with Cloud's leaving is making him finally come to a head about what a damn good thing he has and how happy it makes him, causing him to go whole hog to find a cure for Denzel's condition. It's nothing about Cloud becoming upset with Tifa for 'forcing herself onto this idea', and everything about reminding Cloud how much is at stake. For Cloud, 'our home' is what makes him happy. A happiness he feels guilty about. So he tries to find a cure to protect that home and feel deserving of it too. And then he gets the disease and goes 'Well shit, I definitely don't deserve them with THIS on me. I'd better find a cure or else. Time for a little DI, I guess...'

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned

Let us not forget that totally fake smile Cloud gives Tifa to placate her. Because that is completely within Cloud's character. Fake smiles.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

I think I've seen maybe one or two extremely uninformed people claim that Denzel is the actual child of Cloud and Aerith. I did not know Aerith could reproduce like a bunny and make a kid with a dude she only knew for two weeks! :awesome:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I think I've seen maybe one or two extremely uninformed people claim that Denzel is the actual child of Cloud and Aerith. I did not know Aerith could reproduce like a bunny and make a kid with a dude she only knew for two weeks! :awesome:

I read a fanfiction like this once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom