Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
The LTD is dead. It's been resolved. Someone should put this poor dying thread out of its misery.

No Bella, both CxA and CxT are shown on The One That I Love, never mind what the text says... it's up to interpretation....

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
You keep talkin' crazy Que, and you'll go crazy too. :monster:

This is the perfect time for a Simpsons gif... if only I had one handy.

"No TV and no beer make Homer something something."
"Go crazy?"
"Don't mind if I do!" *babbles incoherently*

Yes. Clerith has always been the Canon. The promise scene, the highwind scene, those are merely fan service or Tifa's a hoe. Denzel IS Cloud and Aeriths child.

Despite Sephiroth being the only one to ever get inside her.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I disagree, I think Zack got inside her more times and I bet she didn't mind it nor did it hurt :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
This is the perfect time for a Simpsons gif... if only I had one handy.

"No TV and no beer make Homer something something."
"Go crazy?"
"Don't mind if I do!" *babbles incoherently*

No Cloud and no Aerith make Que something something...

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Don't mind if I DO ... oh wait i'm already there, we established that :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
you Clotis and your sex jokes, you're so immature :offended:

BTW
June said:
Okay I am not sure if this is being talked about still, but someone asked me a question to post in this thread, so sorry if I dont understand.

When you use "ガールフレンド (gaarufurendo)" for girlfriend it will almost always mean a friend. You do not see that used for a romantic girlfriend usually. If you do see it for a romantic girlfriend, it is not a very heavy relationship. if that makes sense. 彼女 (kanojo) is a lot more like the American girlfriend.

I hope that helps.
And Zack called Aerith his ガールフレンド right? and we've been told their relationship was a young love or young crush or something... so... thoughts? On anything?

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Even more dignified is using a sig and avatar featuring Fruitcup Demyx.

Now you've gone and made me mad. Where's the no thanks button? :catfight:

I lost. What is the point trying to be made here?
Well a lot of people feel that ZxA was like... true love and stuff. But the creators have called their love platonic, said it's a young crush, and now this basically means they weren't serious. I wanted some Cloti opinions on the matter

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I always felt the way they looked at each other at the end of ACC pretty firmly established that it wasn't just "a young crush." Plus, you don't write letters to someone for four years after they disappear if it's just a crush.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I think Aerith loved Zack more than Zack loved Aerith... not a bad thing or anything BTW... but really, why do they call it a young crush and things like this?

Crisis Core Ultimania said:
-"They attract to each other by mutual feelings similar to friendship, because they're both juvenile, if you call it love..."

The creators say you can't even call what they had love...
Unless you really wanna call this a contradiction :monster:

I always felt the way they looked at each other at the end of ACC pretty firmly established that it wasn't just "a young crush."
I'm really not sure what you saw here, but... I didn't see any kind of a look between them that meant this. I didn't even see them look at each other TBH

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Even more dignified is using a sig and avatar featuring Fruitcup Demyx.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA how hard that made me lol. :lol:

Plus, you don't write letters to someone for four years after they disappear if it's just a crush.

Ah, but you forget that her last letter is apparently a break-up letter. >_>; She wrote 83 letters with no response. Her last letter seemed like her final wish, her realizing that Zack may be gone forever and that there was no point writing to him any longer. Does that mean she let go of him...? Well, obviously not if she's still wearing the ribbon he bought for her, is wearing the pink dress she promised to wear when they meet again, AND is not only speaking about him, but mimicking his gestures and phrases as well.

HRM. THAT'S A THINKER.

I think Aerith loved Zack more than Zack loved Aerith

Are you shitting me? Did you not see how upset Zack was when he found out four years had passed and he had not seen Aerith? He died going back to see her again! He knew that it was danerous to go back to Midgar when he's wanted by ShinRa, but he felt the need to see Aerith again. He even told her to wait for him. I think Zack was definitely dedicated to Aerith a ton, considering he DIED trying to see her again.

Zack was always trying to impress her too, and made promises to her that he tried his damndest to keep. He even wrote to his parents, saying that she is his girlfriend.

//Sorry if I sound like a bitch, I'm tired and annoyed? XD//

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Are you shitting me? Did you not see how upset Zack was when he found out four years had passed and he had not seen Aerith? He died going back to see her again!
I'm not saying she wasn't important to him or that he didn't love her, but I think Aerith loved him more than he loved her... I'm not saying he didn't love her or anything like that and I'm sorry if that makes him sound like a jerk but... that's how I always saw it.

EDIT:
I can see how this makes it sounds like I'm making him out to be some jerk but I'm really not. People don't love each other in equal amounts. That's... yeah that.

He even wrote to his parents, saying that she is his girlfriend.
see this quote:
When you use "ガールフレンド (gaarufurendo)" for girlfriend it will almost always mean a friend. You do not see that used for a romantic girlfriend usually. If you do see it for a romantic girlfriend, it is not a very heavy relationship. if that makes sense. 彼女 (kanojo) is a lot more like the American girlfriend.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm not saying she wasn't important to him or that he didn't love her, but I think Aerith loved him more than he loved her... I'm not saying he didn't love her or anything like that and I'm sorry if that makes him sound like a jerk but... that's how I always saw it.

EDIT:
I can see how this makes it sounds like I'm making him out to be some jerk but I'm really not. People don't love each other in equal amounts. That's... yeah that

I know, I never doubted that you thought Zack found Aerith important, I'm just wondering how you think Aerith loves Zack, more than he loved her. When Zack died- gave up his very life- just to be with her again, I don't see how you can get anymore dedicated than that. It doesn't make him sound like a jerk, I just don't understand your reasoning at all. What do you mean people don't love each other in equal amounts? =/ Maybe some people, but not ALL people are like that. Some people love one another with 100% of their beings and it's mutual.

hen you use "ガールフレンド (gaarufurendo)" for girlfriend it will almost always mean a friend. You do not see that used for a romantic girlfriend usually. If you do see it for a romantic girlfriend, it is not a very heavy relationship. if that makes sense. 彼女 (kanojo) is a lot more like the American girlfriend.

That quote is BS, because in the Crisis Core Ulti it says that because Zack informed his parents, there is no doubt that she is a special one.

//again sorry I sound bitchy

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I know, I never doubted that you thought Zack found Aerith unimportant, I'm just wondering how you think Aerith loves Zack, more than he loved her. When Zack died- gave up his very life- just to be with her again, I don't see how you can get anymore dedicated than that. It doesn't make him sound like a jerk, I just don't understand your reasoning at all.
That is true that he died trying to see her but... and I'm asking because I don't know, did he know he could possibly die? I'm sure he wanted to see her regardless but did he know he could die?

What do you mean people don't love each other in equal amounts? =/ Maybe some people, but not ALL people are like that. Some people love one another with 100% of their beings and it's mutual.
I mean what I said... I love Rob as much as I can love someone and Rob loves me as much as he can love someone... but I always feel that he loves me more... maybe I'm just paranoid idk.

That quote is BS, because in the Crisis Core Ulti it says that because Zack informed his parents, there is no doubt that she is a special one.
and when he wrote home he wrote "ガールフレンド" and this person is saying that ガールフレンド means friend or not quite lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom